Media coverage 2018/19

Status
Not open for further replies.
We have made a lot of the media so happy tonight , they will be queuing up to stick the boot into Pep , unfortunately VAR will secure most of the headlines instead of a very good game of football
Good im glad they will stick the boot in, maybe he needs to get more serious during his press conferences, and not call out us City fans.

just heard the post match presser and some cnut of a journo put this question to the spuds manager:-

'After not spending anything in the summer, and getting so far, beating Manchester City who have spent so much, and are also under investigation by UEFA for their spending, Did it make it all the sweeter'

grade a bellend

the vultures are loving it at the minute

Complete spurs wank fest on Talkshite. Don’t know why I bothered turning it on, haven’t turned it on for ages and won’t be doing it again.
They're through to the semis of the CL so you can't begrudge them their day. That said according to Sky (Adam Bate I think), Spurs are now in Europe's elite which is strange because I'm sure I've seen the media in general (if not Sky specifically), say that we have to win the damn thing to be considered part of Europe's elite...

They're through to the semis of the CL so you can't begrudge them their day. That said according to Sky (Adam Bate I think), Spurs are now in Europe's elite which is strange because I'm sure I've seen the media in general (if not Sky specifically), say that we have to win the damn thing to be considered part of Europe's elite...
Posted it last night mate before the match at about 6:30pm. You would have thought they had already won it and didn’t have to play a other 90 mins.
Can fully understand today if they are going on about it with them being the media favourites along with the Dipper and Rags. Agree however that they have achieved nothing more than we did a few seasons back where we went out to Real in the semis.

Can’t believe anyone would tune into talk sport or sky sports on a day like today. Do yourselves a favour and ignore it because it won’t be pretty. That’s me ignoring all media until Saturday.

that's where my love of music comes into full force

Hey listen we have to take defeats on the chin as well as basking in the glory. Let the press take their cheap shots, they do it whether we win or lose anyway so it's no different to me.

I'm going to listen to every station, watch every news bulletin as last night we beat spurs and played brilliant, my head is held up high double good this morning, I'm so so proud of my team.

We're going to shut everybody up now, the press have beat us to death with the quadruple shite, that's been put to bed now, the press will be busy trying to whip something else up.

Win the domestic treble anyone?

Posted it last night mate before the match at about 6:30pm. You would have thought they had already won it and didn’t have to play a other 90 mins.
Can fully understand today if they are going on about it with them being the media favourites along with the Dipper and Rags. Agree however that they have achieved nothing more than we did a few seasons back where we went out to Real in the semis.
Whoops...

Never noticed the timestamp.

Peter Walton, BT "Referee": Var "correct decision" "it went in off Llorente's Knee" even Rio saw it brush off Llorente's forearm. Then Hoddle tried to convince him it didn't and that it could have been a penalty against Laporte. In future just show the game & scrap the crap.

Pep is a failure according to our media sages.

They don't half talk some shite.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.