Media coverage 2018/19

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah mate. Burt especially was eulogising over Pep. Holloway described him as ‘one of those managers who, in years to come, we will think of who changed football’.
Cheers,I know we think everyone is out to get us,agenda wise,but I feel it’s starting to turn the realisation that pep is head and shoulders the best coach ever in premier league and one of the best in Europe,we need to grasp this opportunity as fans as it’s not gonna get any better after pep goes this is Xbox PlayStation football at times,fans of other teams would give everything to be in our position...

See BBC went with Manchester City cruised to victory over a sorry Southampton side to return to the top of the Premier League.
I thought Southampton actually had more attempts than most teams have had here and gave it a good go. Any of the media's darlings and it would be a masterful display by them, not the sorry opposition

Talking of tactical fouls did anyone notice how Southampton players tried blocking city players that were running to press the defenders on the ball.

Cheers,I know we think everyone is out to get us,agenda wise,but I feel it’s starting to turn the realisation that pep is head and shoulders the best coach ever in premier league and one of the best in Europe,we need to grasp this opportunity as fans as it’s not gonna get any better after pep goes this is Xbox PlayStation football at times,fans of other teams would give everything to be in our position...
Natural progression. You don’t go from nowhere to the best thing ever, relatively overnight, and expect to have people fawning over you. Doesn’t work like that. In 2030 we will be regarded as the biggest club in world football. What you hear of about Madrid and Barca etc now, and united in this country, we will be that club. The dynasty type clubs. It all just takes time, a generation even. Might even be 2035/40. It will happen though.

Natural progression. You don’t go from nowhere to the best thing ever, relatively overnight, and expect to have people fawning over you. Doesn’t work like that. In 2030 we will be regarded as the biggest club in world football. What you hear of about Madrid and Barca etc now, and united in this country, we will be that club. The dynasty type clubs. It all just takes time, a generation even. Might even be 2035/40. It will happen though.
Agreed mate,was talking to a mate who’s a rag kept going on about league titles and champions league,and how we only have 5 and no champions league,I explained if we have a similar run of success over 20 years like they had what would he think then,he just nodded and said yeah I suppose..

Agreed mate,was talking to a mate who’s a rag kept going on about league titles and champions league,and how we only have 5 and no champions league,I explained if we have a similar run of success over 20 years like they had what would he think then,he just nodded and said yeah I suppose..
Barca, the biggest club in the world, didn’t win it until 1992. That’s fuck all in relative terms. We’re just starting. It’s gonna be great!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.