Media coverage 2018/19

Status
Not open for further replies.
Heard on radio 2 news this morning that England have four clubs competing in the two BIGGEST cup competitions in football. So the Europa cup final takes priority over the fa cup does it, the fa cup that the BBC has rights for, but because we've made the final seem quite happy to deem it worthless again.

It was that prick Ewan Mackenna stating how he'd explored the people who own the club and their human rights record, but he seems to have deleted his tweet. He had stated that it should be out yesterday day time, then in another he said it'd be last night. My guess is "legal" told him not to throw about unsubstantiated claims around...

It survived a long time before being removed.

Not that he's bitter about it:

Martin Samuel, in trying to prove how good Pep is, has decided Pep is dealing with inferior players at City compared with Liverpool’s players.

In his combined 11, he has their entire back five, our three in midfield and Aguero for us. Salah and Mane for them.

4 out of 11.

It’s amazing we’ve conceded the same amount of goals given the fact their entire backs 5 is better than ours.

Not sure if this has been mentioned on here before,
Sky sports has an article about what all the Premier League teams have to play for this weekend, At the bottom of the page they have a graph showing where all The teams could finish the season and they’ve got Liverpool at the top of the league.

Do they do this on purpose or is it just a mistake?

I think it’s so disrespectful.

Sky sports has an article about what all the Premier League teams have to play for this weekend, At the bottom of the page they have a graph showing where all The teams could finish the season and they’ve got Liverpool at the top of the league.

Nah,its a minor typing error mate..

This has been proper boiling my piss for sometime now. These last few weeks, it’s been can(insert whoever we’ve been playing) be the banana skin for City. Yet not a fuckin peep about the scousers opponents, it’s fuckin sickening the bias this season.
And we all thought the fawning over the rags was bad throughout the years at least them fuckers deserved it as they won things, what this season has made me realise is the media is infested with the dipper cock roaches and they are all starting to resurface in the hope the ****s are back, well I say let's fucking stamp on them and Sunday will be a good day to start and hopefully Spurs will finish the job

Alphabetical order.

This is hilarious!! Clearly a deliberate decision. Every other team is in their correct league position.

I find it comical and pathetic in equal measure. It is something you would expect from a 5 year old...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.