Media coverage 2018/19

Status
Not open for further replies.
He's the king of defelction. I've seen a few people ask him questions, but he just brings up completely unrelated garbage. He's got nothing. We'd have heard it by now if he did. He's just trying to increase his poularity and is using something awful to achieve it. Utter cretin.

It is a bit of a stretch really.

UAE are doing politics in the Middle East. Those politics are sometimes unpleasant (at best). I doubt many would disagree with that.
An advisor to a senior UAE council (not sure which one) is on the city board (Pearce).
Therefore the City board are indulging in the unpleasantness.

It's a dumb reading, and phrasing it initially as he did was deliberate to get a response. I see he's claimed to be waiting on the lawyers now.

And we all thought the fawning over the rags was bad throughout the years at least them fuckers deserved it as they won things, what this season has made me realise is the media is infested with the dipper cock roaches and they are all starting to resurface in the hope the ****s are back, well I say let's fucking stamp on them and Sunday will be a good day to start and hopefully Spurs will finish the job
Jimmy Tarbuck will be wheeled out next.

It is a bit of a stretch really.

UAE are doing politics in the Middle East. Those politics are sometimes unpleasant (at best). I doubt many would disagree with that.
An advisor to a senior UAE council (not sure which one) is on the city board (Pearce).
Therefore the City board are indulging in the unpleasantness.

It's a dumb reading, and phrasing it initially as he did was deliberate to get a response. I see he's claimed to be waiting on the lawyers now.
I'd love it if it was the City lawyers he was waiting on.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.