Media coverage 2018/19

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ha, has he really said that he's been sitting on it?!
Someone had a photo of him tweeting about this story he had six months ago about our owners. When I asked him last night he said he’s been working on it for six months, which was a bollocks cover up. Then it was supposed to be published earlier in the week but, you know there were a couple of big games. Then he was supposed to release it today but the ‘lawyers’ are involved. He might be telling the truth about the evidence he has against our owners and if he is then serious questions will be asked. Either way right now he’s coming across as a typical clickbait hack.

Someone had a photo of him tweeting about this story he had six months ago about our owners. When I asked him last night he said he’s been working on it for six months, which was a bollocks cover up. Then it was supposed to be published earlier in the week but, you know there were a couple of big games. Then he was supposed to release it today but the ‘lawyers’ are involved. He might be telling the truth about the evidence he has against our owners and if he is then serious questions will be asked. Either way right now he’s coming across as a typical clickbait hack.

Cheers. One of the links listed just above is from 3-4 weeks ago and mentions our evil board briefly.

Luckily I cant see any of the twitter posts as blocked at work, but surely any idiot proclaiming to be a journalist trying to create a tedious link from the premier league to the troubles in Yemen would be focusing on Liverpool's shirt sponsor and their ties to laundering money for the Iranians to directly fund the Yemeni rebel terrorists groups that kicked the whole shitstorm off in the first place. Its effective a war by proxy between the regions 2 biggest military powers still arguing the toss over Shia and Sunni 1400 years later, so naturally blame an English football club. makes perfect sense to me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.