Media coverage 2018/19

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not a bad read

With nothing on the line for Wolves, there may have been a suggestion that they will take Sunday easy, but Doherty has quashed those sentiments.

“We have one more game to go and we have to respect what’s happening at the top of the league and prepare properly and we’re going to Liverpool to try to win," he said.

https://www.birminghammail.co.uk/sp...ws/wolves-man-city-liverpool-anfield-16253297

Not media, just a t**t

It's dumb in the build up to the last match, but it's not that different to them waving 'City of Manchester - Trophy free zone' banners when Liverpool played Everton in the cup final in the 80s.

I think it just shows that he's still stuck in that decade, when Liverpool were the best team.

Not a bad read

With nothing on the line for Wolves, there may have been a suggestion that they will take Sunday easy, but Doherty has quashed those sentiments.

“We have one more game to go and we have to respect what’s happening at the top of the league and prepare properly and we’re going to Liverpool to try to win," he said.

https://www.birminghammail.co.uk/sp...ws/wolves-man-city-liverpool-anfield-16253297
well said that man unlike them tools from Brighton

I can separate Aldridge being an idiot with this being fair enough banter. Let's not be that precious about it.
Maybe so, but you’d think that someone associated with Liverpool would show a little more self-awareness when discussing teams being excluded from European competitions.

#Hexit
#bantz

It is a bit of a stretch really.

UAE are doing politics in the Middle East. Those politics are sometimes unpleasant (at best). I doubt many would disagree with that.
An advisor to a senior UAE council (not sure which one) is on the city board (Pearce).
Therefore the City board are indulging in the unpleasantness.

It's a dumb reading, and phrasing it initially as he did was deliberate to get a response. I see he's claimed to be waiting on the lawyers now.

Presumably his lawyers freaked out at a load of libellous shite contained in his article and have blocked publication. Somehow I doubt that this bitter little muppet's article will ever see the light of day.

Presumably his lawyers freaked out at a load of libellous shite contained in his article and have blocked it. Somehow I doubt that this bitter little muppet's article will ever see the light of day.

I suspect they were wary of how it was phrased. It wouldn't surprise me if they have then asked City's lawyers what they will allow as fair comment.

The tweet was framed that City's board were involved in what it happening in Yemen, which is obviously iffy.

Maybe so, but you’d think that someone associated with Liverpool would show a little more self-awareness when discussing teams being excluded from European competitions.

#Hexit
#bantz

It's a shrug from me. He can take the piss if he likes, I'm not going to press the nuclear button in response. People are allowed to have a pop, and this is a footballing pop. What's the problem?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.