Media coverage 2018/19

Status
Not open for further replies.
I suspect they were wary of how it was phrased. It wouldn't surprise me if they have then asked City's lawyers what they will allow as fair comment.

The tweet was framed that City's board were involved in what it happening in Yemen, which is obviously iffy.
He’s so worried about 50,000 starving kids a year that he’s been sat on his story for 6 months and he’s admitted that he’s waiting for the ‘best’ time to publish it. Obviously two days before the last game of the season is a good time but now lawyers are involved who knows!

He’s so worried about 50,000 starving kids a year that he’s been sat on his story for 6 months and he’s admitted that he’s waiting for the ‘best’ time to publish it. Obviously two days before the last game of the season is a good time but now lawyers are involved who knows!

Ha, has he really said that he's been sitting on it?!

It's a shrug from me. He can take the piss if he likes, I'm not going to press the nuclear button in response. People are allowed to have a pop, and this is a footballing pop. What's the problem?
The problem is it's so shallow, we all know he hates City so what, he's being having a pop as you say all fucking season, for the sake of decency this feels like a child like pop not a footballing one.

Because his wider outpourings will colour people’s responses to this tweet. The same with Collymore. Surely you can see that?

As I said at the start, I can separate him being an idiot with fair enough footballing piss take.

Going loco about any and every instance of someone taking the piss is RAWK behaviour. I read it, thought fair enough, ignored it. When did we become so damn sensitive?

As I said at the start, I can separate him being an idiot with fair enough footballing piss take.

Going loco about any and every instance of someone taking the piss is RAWK behaviour. I read it, thought fair enough, ignored it. When did we become so damn sensitive?
First time I think I’ve been called sensitive. That’s really upset me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.