Media Discussion - 2023/24

Status
Not open for further replies.
I mean is it *that* dumb of an article? That City had a mini ‘crisis’, that Guardiola needs to figure it out and that Kovacic and Nunes so far haven’t done the job Gundogan could do for the team is nothing that wasn’t posted thousands of times in the past month….

Ultimately even the title is technically correct - Guardiola’s contract is up next summer and the last speculation was he didn’t intend to extend again, so theoretically his era is ‘ending’, even if of course there is plenty of time for him to change his mind.
You really are a Wum. Have you ever agreed with any poster ? Whether it's the ref thread, the Var thread, any, up you pop.
Prove me wrong.

What did they say I had the mute button on all game.
Spent best part of the second half waffling on about the rags academy and how future proof they are ffs and how few of ours gets chance and move on. Funny that seeing as Savages boy is now languishing in a shiteReading team pmfsl

Spent best part of the second half waffling on about the rags academy and how future proof they are ffs and how few of ours gets chance and move on. Funny that seeing as Savages boy is now languishing in a shiteReading team pmfsl

Thank fuck for the mute button….

Did they put names to the conveyor belt of talent over at the swamp?

#itsnotthe90sanymore

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.