Media Discussion - 2023/24

Status
Not open for further replies.
I’ve another one Mrs EB but as you’re on the thread I’ll leave it!
Mmmm, there's two ways of reading that... are you leaving the thread because you don't want me to read your joke (if so I'm leaving the thread and promise I won't read it.)
or
are you leaving the thread because you don't like me.......... ;-) :-) (if so I'll still leave the thread and apologise for being such an unlikeable personage.)
Bye Bye. :-)

Mmmm, there's two ways of reading that... are you leaving the thread because you don't want me to read your joke (if so I'm leaving the thread and promise I won't read it.)
or
are you leaving the thread because you don't like me.......... ;-) :-) (if so I'll still leave the thread and apologise for being such an unlikeable personage.)
Bye Bye. :-)
No not at all!! I’m not leaving the thread I’m just not going to post the other rude joke which involves a country which has the Capital City of Nukuʿalofa!

FYI, I enjoy reading your post’s :-)

The same Rags youth team that finished bottom of there champions league group too. Its bind boggling how they commentators carry on with their efforts to promote the Rags. CTID
Savage's comments annoyed, even angered me at first.
But, the more you think about it, his desperation in mentioning his son (once again) and his own youth links with MUFC, it just shows how the media are scraping the barrel in trying to keep them relevant.
Most neutral viewers would think what is the stupid twat on about now ?
He even quoted Manoo (?) being the next "huge talent" for them.
We all know that's the kiss of death for the lad. He will probably end up playing at Serbian/Croatian league level - like the tens of other MUFC youth proteges that keep rolling-off that continuous conveyor belt...

Savage's comments annoyed, even angered me at first.
But, the more you think about it, his desperation in mentioning his son (once again) and his own youth links with MUFC, it just shows how the media are scraping the barrel in trying to keep them relevant.
Most neutral viewers would think what is the stupid twat on about now ?
He even quoted Manoo (?) being the next "huge talent" for them.
We all know that's the kiss of death for the lad. He will probably end up playing at Serbian/Croatian league level - like the tens of other MUFC youth proteges that keep rolling-off that continuous conveyor belt...

Of some of the youth team that played last night, if they don’t make the grade at City how long is it before they end up signing for United for big bucks and then ruining their careers like they have done with Sancho. I hope they stay well away from that shit hole in Trafford.

Yeah, saw that. Anything to have a dig at us/our players while most are praising him. He's getting more loathsome by the day - the gobby twat.
It's a further example of why he should be fucked off. He knows his influence on the general football public and his tropes are picked up by gullible ones from all clubs.

If Hamilton was wearing a Dippers shirt he would have been claiming he's a world class kid from their academy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.