Media Discussion - 2023/24

Well that was that pathetic I actual laughed, The BBC Sports News at 8-30 on BBC1 did a feature on a obese delinquent who is aged 16 who wait for it is a darts player from Warrington had that Naga creaming herself all over her red couch because he had a magnetic dart board when he was 18 months old ffs. Meanwhile the best team in England are preparing to represent the nation in the Club World Cup ….. possibly covered by Tameside Hospital Radio …..

Well that was that pathetic I actual laughed, The BBC Sports News at 8-30 on BBC1 did a feature on a obese delinquent who is aged 16 who wait for it is a darts player from Warrington had that Naga creaming herself all over her red couch because he had a magnetic dart board when he was 18 months old ffs. Meanwhile the best team in England are preparing to represent the nation in the Club World Cup ….. possibly covered by Tameside Hospital Radio …..
tameside hospital radio would do a damn sight better job than the british broadcasting cunts so im okay with that

I’ve been listening to BBC 5 live for most of the morning. I don’t think they’ve even mentioned our game tonight. Now can you imagine if a team in Red were in it, they would have a reporter there from outside the stadium.

The budget was spent sending Simon Stone to Oz to watch the Rags pre season friendly.

I've just been sent a great Paddy Power ad taking the piss out of the rags but, it got me thinking.
Can anyone remember them doing a dipper one ? A quick Google search shows one in 2016 that had to be refered to the advertising authority due to the number of complaints!!
Any others ?

Every media outlet is too scared to have a go at them, even PP.

Hospital radio is PPV nowadays, doubt anyone will be listening unfortunately :-(

I think you have to look at journalism these days in the same way we look at reality tv, its idiots appealing to other idiots but it isnt going away as the stupid are many so the best thing you can do is laugh and pity them.

Is correct.

There are very few actual journalists anymore.

Propagandists and or click generators just about covers it.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.