Media Discussion - 2023/24

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dont think you will find many of PPs ads having a dig at livarpool. I wonder why, no I dont, its because the people at PP are, like the rest of the media, shxt scared of them.
They are. They poked fun at them once, had so many complaints that the advertisement regulator had to look into it. The thin skinned cretins know the position of power they have and use it at any given opportunity

They are. They poked fun at them once, had so many complaints that the advertisement regulator had to look into it. The thin skinned cretins know the position of power they have and use it at any given opportunity

They’ve done plenty of little skits at Liverpool’s expense over the years mate.

They’ve only lost one game all season and that was kind of overshadowed by other events.

It makes piss taking a bit tricky when you’re not losing.

Reactions: PPT
Julien Laurens does ESPN FC with Nedum and some others including Shaka Hislop and Craig Burley (who is one of the absolute best pundits on TV). He's an incredibly good journalist. ESPN FC is lightyears ahead of anything produced for the UK.

I think their daily shows are all on YouTube too.
He's also usually on TNT with a few other journalist types on their Champions League highlights show. The bloke who did the football Italia show in the 90's presents it.

I usually enjoy their analysis of the games. Far better than the tripe that comes out of the mouths of Ferdinand, Neville or Carragher anyway.

Sly was at the City Ground. Do BBC United - Mediacity have a dedicated journalist for City, the PL Champions and 5 trophy winners?

I’m worried about Sly. He’s actually told the truth about United for once in his headline.

View attachment 102924
When did Wario sign for Forest?

Sky sports is a disgrace. From 5:45pm you can watch:

1.The United way
2. Busby
3.the law man
4.Class of 93 full time

If this does not confirm their bias then I don’t know what more evidence is needed. They cater for these cunts and alway will.

Sickening.
That’s why IPTV and streams are your friend. Don’t give them a single solitary penny of your money. Ever.

1.The United way
2. Busby
3.the law man
4.Class of 93 full time

If this does not confirm their bias then I don’t know what more evidence is needed. They cater for these cunts and alway will.

Sickening.
That's because utd fans haven't any friends to spend new year with

1.The United way
2. Busby
3.the law man
4.Class of 93 full time

Sickening.
Well to be fair not many of them are going to show their faces in the pubs tonight. It’s a public service Sky are providing

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.