Media Discussion - 2023/24

Status
Not open for further replies.
Don't think PP just take the Micky about team's losing ?
They will have a go at any Club's previous odd/funny/unusual events.
Haven't they had a pop at City about "empty seats" ?
Think Paddy Power try to outrage anyone and everyone ?
Any publicity is seen as good publicity ?
Don't follow all their adverts but surely they've had a go at Herr Klopp ?

I don’t keep a league table of who they laugh at the most mate.

Just making a simple point that I’ve seen them take the piss out of all the top clubs numerous times, Liverpool included.

Don't know about your mate but when it comes to mixed metaphors my mum was the queen of them.
At Christmas dinner my elderly Grandma said to my mum, “ this turkey is bloody lovely Anne, did you cook it in the microphone oven?”

My Grandma also watched cartoons in her later years and when the Coyote dropped to his death off a mountain she’d say “bloody hell, I bet that hurt”.

Two pint bottles of Guinness Original and a large Whisky every night and lived until around mid 80’s, born 1900, two World Wars, what a generation!

When in the retained fire brigade I asked a guy to get a traffic cone from a top shelf ,,,,, what you think I've got arm's like a giraffe, was his reply
I worked at Glynwed Engineering from 1975 (Accounts or Office Wanker according to my mate). Some of the really big welding on Industrial Boilers had to be done outdoors for test purposes. One morning in winter it was pissing down with rain and freezing cold, one of the Welders said:

“If the weather is this bad at 5pm I’m going home at Dinner time”.

He didn’t last long.

Julien Laurens does ESPN FC with Nedum and some others including Shaka Hislop and Craig Burley (who is one of the absolute best pundits on TV). He's an incredibly good journalist. ESPN FC is lightyears ahead of anything produced for the UK.

I think their daily shows are all on YouTube too.
He must have come a long way from his Setanta sports days then, he was a horrible City hating twat on that show every week.

Ask yourself this, why wasn’t that Brunmie at Villa Park watching Villa v Burnley wtf was he doing at The Etihad, talkshite is just made up bollocks spoken from a script, to get dumb arse red fans and clueless others to phone in.
I'm guessing it was something to do with his sons Christmas present

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.