Media Discussion - 2023/24

Status
Not open for further replies.
Carragher in the Telegraph, goodness me:

'A peculiarity of all the most recent high-profile, mega-billionaire takeovers is how quickly new owners seem to have Liverpool in their sights.

Both Chelsea and Manchester City were preoccupied with targeting Liverpool after receiving history-changing investment, eager to make a statement about a power shift at the top of the English game.

Those feuds instantly grew on and off the pitch, with Chelsea having the resources to keep trying to sign our captain Steven Gerrard as they began to collect trophies, and City continuing the pattern by luring Raheem Sterling from Anfield.'

Pre-occupied with targeting Liverpool apparently.
We definitely targeted a team that hadn't won the league in 17 years and those players when the takeover happened. Why wouldn't we?

They’ve done plenty of little skits at Liverpool’s expense over the years mate.

They’ve only lost one game all season and that was kind of overshadowed by other events.

It makes piss taking a bit tricky when you’re not losing.
Think you will find the one we are commenting on has nothing to do with winning or losing just the same old tired City bingo;-)

Sky sports is a disgrace. From 5:45pm you can watch:

1.The United way
2. Busby
3.the law man
4.Class of 93 full time

If this does not confirm their bias then I don’t know what more evidence is needed. They cater for these cunts and alway will.

Sickening.
All in black and white?

Sky sports is a disgrace. From 5:45pm you can watch:

1.The United way
2. Busby
3.the law man
4.Class of 93 full time

If this does not confirm their bias then I don’t know what more evidence is needed. They cater for these cunts and alway will.

Sickening.
Sky pandering to the needs of the simpletons in society. Fuck em

My bad! A bit like “the case as been squashed”. We have a mate who inadvertently comes out with mixed metaphors:

Get your mouse on it (in betting parlance)

Don’t put all your eggs in one box

He’s blowing his own cornet

And many more.
Don't know about your mate but when it comes to mixed metaphors my mum was the queen of them.

My bad! A bit like “the case as been squashed”. We have a mate who inadvertently comes out with mixed metaphors:

Get your mouse on it (in betting parlance)

Don’t put all your eggs in one box

He’s blowing his own cornet

And many more.
When in the retained fire brigade I asked a guy to get a traffic cone from a top shelf ,,,,, what you think I've got arm's like a giraffe, was his reply

They’ve done plenty of little skits at Liverpool’s expense over the years mate.

They’ve only lost one game all season and that was kind of overshadowed by other events.

It makes piss taking a bit tricky when you’re not losing.
Don't think PP just take the Micky about team's losing ?
They will have a go at any Club's previous odd/funny/unusual events.
Haven't they had a pop at City about "empty seats" ?
Think Paddy Power try to outrage anyone and everyone ?
Any publicity is seen as good publicity ?
Don't follow all their adverts but surely they've had a go at Herr Klopp ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.