Media Discussion - 2023/24

Status
Not open for further replies.
The ITV coverage tonight was something to behold…. 15 mins of Wigan famously beat Man City in a Cup Final followed by a Cup Draw where they showed the clubs and their ball number on the side of the screen. They had the Rags and Dippers prominently in place but completely forgot about the Cup holders. I noticed a couple of references to Liverpool being top of the league. ITV are absolutely hopeless and their agenda against us is right up there with BT/TNT, Sky and the Beeb. Incidentally it was nearly Sunday morning when they finally showed the Cup holders on MoTD.
It only confirms how much they are all hurting , every trophy we lift is like a knife through their hearts , enjoy their pain.

Stand by for wall to wall coverage of Ricky bastard Villas goal from now till the Spurs Cup tie. Can't get over how often I've seen Wigans goal In 2013 in the build to the rags game, if they wanted to show a genuine shock they could have shown Southamptons late winner from 1976.
He’s not aged well
7C9A73BD-0508-449A-B251-F2E379E1BB84.jpeg

The ITV coverage tonight was something to behold…. 15 mins of Wigan famously beat Man City in a Cup Final followed by a Cup Draw where they showed the clubs and their ball number on the side of the screen. They had the Rags and Dippers prominently in place but completely forgot about the Cup holders. I noticed a couple of references to Liverpool being top of the league. ITV are absolutely hopeless and their agenda against us is right up there with BT/TNT, Sky and the Beeb. Incidentally it was nearly Sunday morning when they finally showed the Cup holders on MoTD.

Lusso.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.