Media Discussion - 2023/24

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was confused when the team came out on bbc….

I was quickly trying to figure out the formation then I realised the incompetent cunts had only named 10

Its part of our 115 charges punishment. We have to play each week with an ever decreasing team number. By the time the cup final comes round we'll just have a goalkeeper. If we play the rags in the final again we'll still win it, Eddy scoring the winner !
We won't even need Eddie to beat that shower.

I used to buy a newspaper before the Internet took off. I have an Internet subscription to the Telegraph on the back of my mother buying the actual paper, when that finishes my subscription finishes, maybe I'm tight but I won't pay for news when it freely available elsewhere. There's a lot of people like me and they will struggle.
I'm in the exact same position. The Telegraph's coverage of City is a disgrace and their fawning of the rags and dips another.
No way would I pay to read it, newspaper or Internet.

Nope. Completely free access for everything.
Not for me
82bb98befe2815429bb0e0d8ed39b83a.jpg

Hells Bells…the bloke currently on Sly Sports Spews, supposedly a German Football expert (Nick Powell) was talking about Franz Beckenbauer and said that Trent Alexander Arnold was talked about now as a defender/midfielder and Beckenbauer did that when he was playing…of all the names to pick out of a hat as a comparison…the fact that Alexander Arnold is a crap right back has nothing to do with it I guess…the nearest we (England) have, even taking my blue tinted glasses off, is John Stones but Jeez…they just have to get them mentioned don’t they…

Sky Sports News discussing if Choupo-Moting would be a good signing for the rags.

Everyone agreed it would be a good signing!

"Nothing to lose"
"Experienced forward"
"Scored goals in the premier league before"(a grand total of 4)

If that doesn't tell you Sky don't pander to the red shirts I'm not sure what will
Client journalism. Nothing more, nothing less.

If you scratch beneath the surface there will be a 'researcher' at Sly being briefed by someone at the Rag's with connections to the players agent, and someone will be getting a backhander for it.

Hells Bells…the bloke currently on Sly Sports Spews, supposedly a German Football expert (Nick Powell) was talking about Franz Beckenbauer and said that Trent Alexander Arnold was talked about now as a defender/midfielder and Beckenbauer did that when he was playing…of all the names to pick out of a hat as a comparison…the fact that Alexander Arnold is a crap right back has nothing to do with it I guess…the nearest we (England) have, even taking my blue tinted glasses off, is John Stones but Jeez…they just have to get them mentioned don’t they…
Every opportunity! Every Dipper duck morphs into a swan. The guy wouldn't get into an England team if we needed a defender.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.