Media Discussion - 2023/24

Status
Not open for further replies.
I see Barney Racist Ronay has written a diatribe in the Guardian today. I won’t post a link to the drivel. Poor old Jordan Henderson even a patron saint like him has to give in to the Saudi riches…. It’s reverse colonialism! Ffs. Ronay uses the terms Saudi and the UAE interchangeably - I’m sure it’s no error so he can rubbish us as much as he can in his bitter article. Ronay is another hate fuelled ego who needs urgent help.

I see Barney Racist Ronay has written a diatribe in the Guardian today. I won’t post a link to the drivel. Poor old Jordan Henderson even a patron saint like him has to give in to the Saudi riches…. It’s reverse colonialism! Ffs. Ronay uses the terms Saudi and the UAE interchangeably - I’m sure it’s no error so he can rubbish us as much as he can in his bitter article. Ronay is another hate fuelled ego who needs urgent help.
Can’t stand this arse licking prick, I know exactly what he needs but unable to say it on here without the ban hammer being wielded ..!

Somehow, people don’t see it as racist when they just lump in the UAE with Saudi or Qatar. You’d think now that our owner would be held up as a beacon to follow. As far as I know the UAE have never wanted to do anything like Saudi, and the fact thing is, they’d do it miles better and players wouldn’t need 6x their wages to go to Dubai.

Chatting to a villa fan in our local chippie the other night.
It was all pleasant than he said 'it's odd how you cant sell out the Etihad' I said 'we do' he laughed and said 'no you don't.
He also moan that 1000's of our fans left before seeing City lift the league cup after we beat them !
I said ' from what I saw most of your fans were behaving like knobheads trying to start fights, enjoy your chips' and left lol

The media are doing a great job about the empty seat

It seems to me that also considering the hundreds of thousands who have worked in the middle East and generally been seen adventurous types for going that everything is quite OK apart from a wealthy individual investing in Manchester City Football Club. That's it everything else is good.

It was all pleasant than he said 'it's odd how you cant sell out the Etihad' I said 'we do' he laughed and said 'no you don't.
He also moan that 1000's of our fans left before seeing City lift the league cup after we beat them !
I said ' from what I saw most of your fans were behaving like knobheads trying to start fights, enjoy your chips' and left lol

They left their seats he was right, they were on the fucking pitch. We got a fine for it.

Absolutely delusional them c*nts and they’re the most fickle fan base of all the big clubs.

I always say that we’re always sold out, it’s the away support who let the crowd down by shitting themselves so much that they don’t even bother to make the trip nowadays.

Should've said there were more City fans than Villa fans at their home F.A. Cup match when we knocked them out recently.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.