Media Discussion - 2023/24

Status
Not open for further replies.
Am I missing something? He states exactly what happened, why would he need to hide it or apologise?

Vert strange.
Underneath the picture that you can’t see unless you click the twitter link is a post from mcnulty that says, accurately in my view, “Absolute cunts”. Chuckle.

We could be the only team to win back to back trebles and not have one player in the team of the season , Moyes or Dyche to get manager of the year and any Dipper player to get player of the year and any Rag to win the young player of the year. (Not forgetting Messi to win another Balon D'Or)
Our media really is an agenda driven joke.

Damning indictment for the overall quality of the PL for me if that is the current best XI.

That team would get utterly torn apart by the La Liga XI and Bundesliga XI. Even the Serie A XI would give that side a game.
To be fair to Shearer it is a team of players who he believes have played best in their positions this season. NOT the best players from every season previously, which, let's be honest, would be mainly City players.

I barely watch other teams unless playing us, so I have no idea how well them players picked have been playing this season. However a lot of people on this very forum have been saying we have been well below par this season and slagged off most of our players at some point.

Come end of the season I am sure that team will look very different.

We could be the only team to win back to back trebles and not have one player in the team of the season , Moyes or Dyche to get manager of the year and any Dipper player to get player of the year and any Rag to win the young player of the year. (Not forgetting Messi to win another Balon D'Or)
Our media really is an agenda driven joke.
I think all our players are excluded. It would be 11 City-players in the team with at least 5 City subs.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.