Media Discussion - 2023/24

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wasn't Arthur Askey involved with Fulham, he would have gone own a storm at the rags with Arthur Daley.
Arthur Askey's The Love Match is a brilliant film.

"UNITED? You're not playing for them!!"

The football scenes were filmed at The Valley and Burnden Park and some of the train scenes were filmed at The Newton Heath goods depot

It just confirms what a miracle worker Pep is, a squad of players not one good enough to get into the team of the season yet City are pushing for the title again.
City would take that team apart and embarrass the dickheads who picked it … The bitterness across the whole media spectrum is ridiculous.
Long May it continue, if we weren’t winning you wouldn’t hear a peep out of the media, apart from shouting from the rooftops that we should be winning everything … Fuck em, I’m loving it … !

I might have missed it but has has any journalist or anyone in the media mentioned that some of the E-mails in the UEFA case against City had been doctored or falsified. They may not have been relevant in the charges against City but you can be damned sure if this happened to one of the red tops the media would be all over it.

City would take that team apart and embarrass the dickheads who picked it … The bitterness across the whole media spectrum is ridiculous.
Long May it continue, if we weren’t winning you wouldn’t hear a peep out of the media, apart from shouting from the rooftops that we should be winning everything … Fuck em, I’m loving it … !
We should be winning everything with our Massive Squad we are forever hearing about from the MSM

Damning indictment for the overall quality of the PL for me if that is the current best XI.

That team would get utterly torn apart by the La Liga XI and Bundesliga XI. Even the Serie A XI would give that side a game.

As there’s no City players in it, we could have that 39th game the league so want against that xi in Saudi or NYC. Think we’d put 6 past them..

Wow!
Some fantastic research gone on here for this exclusive....
Maybe we can have another article on Liverpool pre Lttlewoods investment

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.