Media Discussion - 2023/24

Status
Not open for further replies.
Of course he says this. He's a running tap of pure gibberish. I listened to it, and he prefers Liverpool's style of play, and says he thinks that if klopp has peps resources he'd have achieved the same things. He also claims that being able to "reinvent" a team shows his talents (forgetting that pep has reinvented not only the team but the way it plays, from Sergio and pacer wingers, to false 9, to Stones role and on and on).

According to Jordan, Klopp saw that he needed to change the midfield (when he clearly didn't after failing once again to win the league and going so far as to completely miss out on UCL qualification). The drunk fella co-hosting alongside him suggested that Klopp was a certifiable genius for slotting McAllister in the midfield as if he was plucked from obscurity rather than being a fucking world cup winner.

Then they try the whole Shoestring Klopp nonsense stating that "Liverpool generally have to sell to buy", which is an awesome fairy tale and even the tiniest amount of googling can reveal it to be absolute balderdash.

Transfer activity. (Income-Expenditure) (Euros)
2023/4 - Minus 112m
2022/3 - Minus 62m
2021/22 - Minus 58m
2020/21 - Minus 67m
2019/20 - Plus 38m
2018/19 - Minus 141m
2017/18 - Plus 10m

It's not close to being "has to sell to buy". Anyway, that should save anyone else having to click the fucking stupid link. Rant over.

tl;dr - Simon Jordan is a no nothing **** and Klopp is Salieri to Pep's Mozart and no amount of talkshite will change that.
Cant someone just quote that list but get on with a false agenda? Listening to that orange perma tan floundering on air...worth it

I was going to post the same but thought it might be too political. You are bang on. One minute big bad City are bombing and killing civilians in Yemen, next it's hooray for good guys who keep us all safe.
And this is only so nike et al don't have their fkin shipment of trainers held up...the worlds priorities are fkin mad

If Klopp was a better manager than Pep, Klopp would be in charge of City. The people who run our club only employ the best in the business hence why Klopp has never been in Khaldoon or Mansour’s thinking for who should manage City. I trust their opinion higher than some idiot like Jordan.
This cant be right because everyone at liverpool is the best in the world at their job, going as far as their no2 keeper.

This cant be right because everyone at liverpool is the best in the world at their job, going as far as their no2 keeper.
It's quite amazing that the best manager with the best keeper, best cb, best RB, best LB best midfield & best forwards, best fans, best atmosphere, best car park, best training complex , best etc etc has only managed to win the league once in 8 years.

It's quite amazing that the best manager with the best keeper, best cb, best RB, best LB best midfield & best forwards, best fans, best atmosphere, best car park, best training complex , best etc etc has only managed to win the league once in 8 years.
But that's only because big bad city have the Premier league and officials on our payroll.
You only have to look at all the dubious penalties given to us and our lack of bookings in games to see this. Our owners and club are adored in this country which gives us an unfair advantage over Liverpool Arsenal and Utd...... obviously!!!

Crazy isn't it. The thing is they should have some of the best - considering they spend world records at the time on a centre back and on a goalkeeper. Not that anyone would know that based on the media - doesn't fit the shoestring narrative.

The best thing klopp has ever done is sell a player he didn't buy for 5 times his worth to Barcelona. He's not a better manager than Pep but he might be a better used car salesman.

The best thing klopp has ever done is sell a player he didn't buy for 5 times his worth to Barcelona. He's not a better manager than Pep but he might be a better used car salesman.

They’re still in credit on the Coutinho money, so it’s all self-financed spending, not Sugar Daddy,” Dirty Arab Oil” money.

I mean, just because Liverpool got caught cheating and used some chicanery with their stadium to meet FFP, doesn’t mean the 115 charges aren’t the sole reason City have the best team in the world! The 115 are clearly going to be affirmed and City will take their punishment, unless more manila envelopes have been delivered…this time to PL, not UEFA and CAS!

I’m not sure why anyone bothers anymore, because even with a “Make a Liverpool Echo headline” thread, the reality of what is actually written is often more fantastical than the crazy shit we try to make up.

City fans just have to realize that Liverpool and United are the only teams the world wants to win anything and the PL would love nothing more than to go back to a time when it happened every year and they could enjoy life!

Red-headed step children we are, and must always be, no matter how sustainable the club is, how clean the books are, or how successful we are in the competitions that pay the most money. Just because we reap the rewards of success doesn’t mean we aren’t cheating, right?! I mean, the success has been unheard of, so because Liverpool and United haven’t been able to achieve it, it must be unachievable…unless we cheated.

QED

They’re still in credit on the Coutinho money, so it’s all self-financed spending, not Sugar Daddy,” Dirty Arab Oil” money.

I mean, just because Liverpool got caught cheating and used some chicanery with their stadium to meet FFP, doesn’t mean the 115 charges aren’t the sole reason City have the best team in the world! The 115 are clearly going to be affirmed and City will take their punishment, unless more manila envelopes have been delivered…this time to PL, not UEFA and CAS!

I’m not sure why anyone bothers anymore, because even with a “Make a Liverpool Echo headline” thread, the reality of what is actually written is often more fantastical than the crazy shit we try to make up.

City fans just have to realize that Liverpool and United are the only teams the world wants to win anything and the PL would love nothing more than to go back to a time when it happened every year and they could enjoy life!

Red-headed step children we are, and must always be, no matter how sustainable the club is, how clean the books are, or how successful we are in the competitions that pay the most money. Just because we reap the rewards of success doesn’t mean we aren’t cheating, right?! I mean, the success has been unheard of, so because Liverpool and United haven’t been able to achieve it, it must be unachievable…unless we cheated.

QED

I’ve realised it’s not City fans they are gas-lighting but the gullible scouse cunts. Every year they fall for it get giddy as fuck only to end up devastated, it’s pure cruelty & then to make things worse the daft fuckers are being led to believe that despite no evidence of wrong doing City will be relegated to the North West Counties.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.