Media Discussion - 2023/24

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is Simon 'Knob Goblin' Jordan polishing Klopp's piece, to generate Liverpool clicks or baiting City fans with conversation pieces like this, from earlier today:

"Simon Jordan REVEALS Why Liverpool Boss Klopp Is A BETTER Manager Than Man City's Guardiola!"

I'm not even going to bother hearing what he has to say. talkSport really are the wankers choice of sports radio. Sorry if anyone here enjoys tuning in but I dislike most of the stuff they put out, across all sports and I think it's deliberate.
Of course he says this. He's a running tap of pure gibberish. I listened to it, and he prefers Liverpool's style of play, and says he thinks that if klopp has peps resources he'd have achieved the same things. He also claims that being able to "reinvent" a team shows his talents (forgetting that pep has reinvented not only the team but the way it plays, from Sergio and pacey wingers, to a false 9, to Stones role and on and on).

According to Jordan, Klopp saw that he needed to change the midfield (when he clearly didn't after failing once again to win the league and going so far as to completely miss out on UCL qualification). The drunk fella co-hosting alongside him suggested that Klopp was a certifiable genius for slotting McAllister in the midfield as if he was plucked from obscurity rather than being a fucking world cup winner.

Then they try the whole Shoestring Klopp nonsense stating that "Liverpool generally have to sell to buy", which is an awesome fairy tale and even the tiniest amount of googling can reveal it to be absolute balderdash.

Transfer activity. (Income-Expenditure) (Euros)
2023/4 - Minus 112m
2022/3 - Minus 62m
2021/22 - Minus 58m
2020/21 - Minus 67m
2019/20 - Plus 38m
2018/19 - Minus 141m
2017/18 - Plus 10m

It's not close to being "has to sell to buy". Anyway, that should save anyone else having to click the fucking stupid link. Rant over.

tl;dr - Simon Jordan is a no nothing **** and Klopp is Salieri to Pep's Mozart and no amount of talkshite will change that.

Last edited:
Talkshite!

Have you noticed this love for Klopp (and Liverpool) only surfaces when Liverpool are top of the PL. Where were all these Klopp loving and fawning comments last season when Klopp won nothing and Pep did the Treble?

Screenshot_20240112-045745~2.png

Talkshite!

Have you noticed this love for Klopp (and Liverpool) only surfaces when Liverpool are top of the PL. Where were all these Klopp loving and fawning comments last season when Klopp won nothing and Pep did the Treble?

View attachment 103807
Putting that on here is like sticking your finger up your arse and wiping it across our eyes.

Talkshite!

View attachment 103807

Luckily we have Khaldoon, Feran & Txixi directing our club rather than a ‘shock jock’.

Of course he says this. He's a running tap of pure gibberish. I listened to it, and he prefers Liverpool's style of play, and says he thinks that if klopp has peps resources he'd have achieved the same things. He also claims that being able to "reinvent" a team shows his talents (forgetting that pep has reinvented not only the team but the way it plays, from Sergio and pacer wingers, to false 9, to Stones role and on and on).

According to Jordan, Klopp saw that he needed to change the midfield (when he clearly didn't after failing once again to win the league and going so far as to completely miss out on UCL qualification). The drunk fella co-hosting alongside him suggested that Klopp was a certifiable genius for slotting McAllister in the midfield as if he was plucked from obscurity rather than being a fucking world cup winner.

Then they try the whole Shoestring Klopp nonsense stating that "Liverpool generally have to sell to buy", which is an awesome fairy tale and even the tiniest amount of googling can reveal it to be absolute balderdash.

Transfer activity. (Income-Expenditure) (Euros)
2023/4 - Minus 112m
2022/3 - Minus 62m
2021/22 - Minus 58m
2020/21 - Minus 67m
2019/20 - Plus 38m
2018/19 - Minus 141m
2017/18 - Plus 10m

It's not close to being "has to sell to buy". Anyway, that should save anyone else having to click the fucking stupid link. Rant over.

tl;dr - Simon Jordan is a no nothing **** and Klopp is Salieri to Pep's Mozart and no amount of talkshite will change that.

If Klopp was a better manager than Pep, Klopp would be in charge of City. The people who run our club only employ the best in the business hence why Klopp has never been in Khaldoon or Mansour’s thinking for who should manage City. I trust their opinion higher than some idiot like Jordan.

I would if any of the sports journalists (!) who were so fiercely critical of the UAE’s involvement in the war in Yemen will now be equally vocal about the US/UK air strikes?
wait what u mean the us isnt a bastion of moral superiority and the us owners are shady as anyone? Nah im not having that the british journos who are not in any way racist told us that it was only arabs who were bad and they wouldnt lie would they?

I would if any of the sports journalists (!) who were so fiercely critical of the UAE’s involvement in the war in Yemen will now be equally vocal about the US/UK air strikes?
I was going to post the same but thought it might be too political. You are bang on. One minute big bad City are bombing and killing civilians in Yemen, next it's hooray for good guys who keep us all safe.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.