Media Discussion - 2023/24

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow!
Some fantastic research gone on here for this exclusive....
Maybe we can have another article on Liverpool pre Lttlewoods investment

Feck me how amateur and pathetic was that? Not even deserving using the word 'article' to describe it. Bitter cnuts.

Fancy wearing a woolly jumper…. The fucking shame.
And washing pots. Written by un named reporter. My guess is the office YTS has been told to write some negative stuff about City. Hey presto some archive photos and Google "research" an article is born

Wow!
Some fantastic research gone on here for this exclusive....
Maybe we can have another article on Liverpool pre Lttlewoods investment

Founded as Ardwick AFC in 1880... By St. Mark's of West Gorton. Makes sense.

Why do so many sources confuse those two districts? I've seen other sources(including the wiki) claim the Hyde Road ground was in West Gorton, when the whole reason for the name change, was they were no longer in the boundaries of Gorton.

We should send Gary James around there to smash their windows, with a note taped to a brick, correcting them.

Last edited:
Is Simon 'Knob Goblin' Jordan polishing Klopp's piece, to generate Liverpool clicks or baiting City fans with conversation pieces like this, from earlier today:

"Simon Jordan REVEALS Why Liverpool Boss Klopp Is A BETTER Manager Than Man City's Guardiola!"

I'm not even going to bother hearing what he has to say. talkSport really are the wankers choice of sports radio. Sorry if anyone here enjoys tuning in but I dislike most of the stuff they put out, across all sports and I think it's deliberate.

If Jordan was still a football club owner he would refuse to speak to a station like spoutshite.
The fact he's now employed by them is totally to keep himself relevant in world that left him behind a long time ago.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.