Media Discussion - 2023/24

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've had the misfortune to hear Jordan on the radio when in other people's cars on a couple of occasions.

As you say, he uses language to create the illusion he both knows what he's talking about and to demand the rest of us in 'The Great Unwashed' pay due attention to him.

Naught but a grandiloquent sesquipedalianist..

..or as my old Aunty Elsie used to say back in Hulme, 'nowt but a gobsh*te'..
and he was a chairman for 5 minutes, shit one at that. To listen to him he invented modern football, the dick

You wait tomorrow...on MOTD even if we score they never pan to the city fans...every other club who goes there gets lauded for filling their aways even if its an away at Newcastle (furthest northern club). We won't get an acknowledgement and we fill aways every week. This agenda bias seems into every conversation i have with 'other fans' darrn sarf

You wait tomorrow...on MOTD even if we score they never pan to the city fans...every other club who goes there gets lauded for filling their aways even if its an away at Newcastle (furthest northern club). We won't get an acknowledgement and we fill aways every week. This agenda bias seems into every conversation i have with 'other fans' darrn sarf
If you ever get the chance to read some fans forums after we've just played them at their place, in general our fans get a good review.
The media finds it a struggle to slag our team off as we're so good.
So an easy option to have a go at our club is to have a go at our support any chance they get, and not give any credit when it's deserved.
We know their game and have gotten used to it over recent years.
Let them have their fun, while we have our fun winning trophies.

Reminds me of a german girlfriend I once had, she was always scoring our sex sessions as marks out of ten.

One night as we were "doggying" I went for the "other" hole............... NEIN...... she shouted.

I was chuffed to bits, best score I had ever got.

Double Top!

This is because we are playing them tomorrow and they want to make it that they are the poor downtrodden underdogs against big bad City. Come Sunday and next week you will not see anything about FFP and poor little Newcastle. Its clickbait.
We should sing "You're going down with a billion in the bank"

I’ll raise you.
4 Carabao Cups on the run.
2 PL and FA Cup doubles
The English treble in one season.
The English Quadruple in one season.
3 PL Titles on the run.
The proper Treble. Just to be clear, THE PROPER TREBLE.
5 trophies in 1 calendar year.The FA Cup, the PL title, the Champions League trophy, the Super Cup, the World Club Champions trophy
100 PL Points.
Erm…..
Fuck of with yer nonsense. Scousers are the real team loved by billions of idiots and have the better players and manager.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.