Media Discussion - 2023/24

Status
Not open for further replies.
I enjoyed the first line of the Mail report on a fantastic football match.

"Eddie Howe was right. FFP does keep the likes of Manchester City ahead of Newcastle. Namely, Fantastic Football Players. And namely, Kevin de Bruyne, scorer of his side’s equaliser and creator of their injury-time winner for fellow substitute Oscar Bobb."

Straight in with FFP although what academy product Bobb has to do with it, I have no idea. What are these fuckers going to say when we are found to have complied with FFP ?
That we bribed the panel?

Fuck em jealous wankers.

I hope Shearer is on MOTD tonight. A team of no marks, none of who can get into your team of the season, just beat your boyhood heroes. You were a good player but you're a fucking useless pundit.
Don’t worry the beeb will show how unlucky they were to lose and we scrapped a win. Mark my words.

Don’t worry the beeb will show how unlucky they were to lose and we scrapped a win. Mark my words.
A good indication of many many City matches over the years is when you look at the stats City generally have far higher possession and usually 2:1 in chances created. Amazingly it never seems that way on the majority of the highlights. I remember one game when city chances were about 25, and the opposition about 3… the highlights were 3:3

• Gary Lineker presents all the goals, drama and reaction from Saturday's Premier League fixtures.
    Gary Lineker
  • Bobb scores late winner for Man City at Newcastle
    Manchester City's Oscar Bobb celebrates scoring a late winner against Newcastle United in the Premier League
  • Afcon hosts Ivory Coast start campaign with victory
    Jean-Philippe Krasso and Franck Kessie celebrate a goal for Ivory Coast against Guinea-Bissau

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.