Media Discussion - 2023/24

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why o why did I do it.After the newcastle match against my better judgement I thought I I'd put talkshite on just to hear a bit of well deserved praise on our performance.Wrong! just some self confessed rag presenter waffling on about how Rodders consistently gets away without getting carded for dissent, followed by agreeing bleating noises in the background.Didnt hear any criticism of the ref for his total inconsistency though. unbelievable.
Deep joy in listening to their sadness.

Makes my day.

Time to put a complaint into the higher ups. I think that the media is in it's death throes, they continue to back the has been clubs and people will eventually turn off and stop believing their propaganda.
There was an even worse comment in there that I complained about as it was defamatory…….beeb didn’t accept that either …I think it’s probably because they don’t know what defamation means

There was an even worse comment in there that I complained about as it was defamatory…….beeb didn’t accept that either …I think it’s probably because they don’t know what defamation means

No! It’s because BBC Sport - Mediacity is full of Rags and Scouser. And just like the Post Office it is accountable to anyone.

I enjoyed the first line of the Mail report on a fantastic football match.

"Eddie Howe was right. FFP does keep the likes of Manchester City ahead of Newcastle. Namely, Fantastic Football Players. And namely, Kevin de Bruyne, scorer of his side’s equaliser and creator of their injury-time winner for fellow substitute Oscar Bobb."

Straight in with FFP although what academy product Bobb has to do with it, I have no idea. What are these fuckers going to say when we are found to have complied with FFP ?

Why o why did I do it.After the newcastle match against my better judgement I thought I I'd put talkshite on just to hear a bit of well deserved praise on our performance.Wrong! just some self confessed rag presenter waffling on about how Rodders consistently gets away without getting carded for dissent, followed by agreeing bleating noises in the background.Didnt hear any criticism of the ref for his total inconsistency though. unbelievable.
He’s only 2 yellows away from his second suspension of the season.. absolute bollocks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.