Media Discussion - 2023/24

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why o why did I do it.After the newcastle match against my better judgement I thought I I'd put talkshite on just to hear a bit of well deserved praise on our performance.Wrong! just some self confessed rag presenter waffling on about how Rodders consistently gets away without getting carded for dissent, followed by agreeing bleating noises in the background.Didnt hear any criticism of the ref for his total inconsistency though. unbelievable.

Why o why did I do it.After the newcastle match against my better judgement I thought I I'd put talkshite on just to hear a bit of well deserved praise on our performance.Wrong! just some self confessed rag presenter waffling on about how Rodders consistently gets away without getting carded for dissent, followed by agreeing bleating noises in the background.Didnt hear any criticism of the ref for his total inconsistency though. unbelievable.
That’s about normal for that shitshow. I only listen to hear the meltdowns, same with the fan cams. Its all they are good for, otherwise dont waste your time.

I tuned in on the way to the Chinese, and caught a Fulham fan going off on one moaning about how his owner can't spent his "earnt" billions coz of FFP, but city can spend their non earnt state money and bend the rules with "joey" (I'm guessing that means made up) sponsership deals like the 500mil they got for the stadium naming.
He went full scouse:-)

When they're upset they moan and cry and make illogical and irrational comments.

Revel in their misery.

Lol, I did exactly the same, got a similar response from the BeeB….cunts
Time to put a complaint into the higher ups. I think that the media is in it's death throws, they continue to back the has been clubs and people will eventually turn off and stop believing their propaganda.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.