Media Discussion - 2023/24

Status
Not open for further replies.
I sit in front of the maggots. Watching them desperately trying not to make eye contact with any fans for the entirety of the game is fucking hilarious!
For us, it’s threatening behaviour from a weaponised fan base , anywhere else, it’s a cauldron of fervent support that is to be lauded as making all the difference.

And anyway, it’s their own fault they’re on the receiving end - we didn’t make them choose to side with the baddies.

I see Barney Racist Ronay has written a diatribe in the Guardian today. I won’t post a link to the drivel. Poor old Jordan Henderson even a patron saint like him has to give in to the Saudi riches…. It’s reverse colonialism! Ffs. Ronay uses the terms Saudi and the UAE interchangeably - I’m sure it’s no error so he can rubbish us as much as he can in his bitter article. Ronay is another hate fuelled ego who needs urgent help.
Reminds me of Roger Mellie without hair (RM was in Viz for the youngsters)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.