Media Discussion - 2023/24

Status
Not open for further replies.
Absolutely delusional them c*nts and they’re the most fickle fan base of all the big clubs.
One league title in the last 100 years and they haven't won the FA Cup for 66 years.
Deluded wankers.
No wonder Barry, Milner, Delph and Grealish couldn't get away quick enough when City came in for them.

I see Barney Racist Ronay has written a diatribe in the Guardian today. I won’t post a link to the drivel. Poor old Jordan Henderson even a patron saint like him has to give in to the Saudi riches…. It’s reverse colonialism! Ffs. Ronay uses the terms Saudi and the UAE interchangeably - I’m sure it’s no error so he can rubbish us as much as he can in his bitter article. Ronay is another hate fuelled ego who needs urgent help.

I’d like to assist him down a steep and long flight of metal stairs.

Reminds me of Roger Mellie without hair (RM was in Viz for the youngsters)

No, Roger Mellie was funny.

Ronay is an ignorant prick. How can someone writing for a broadsheet not understand that the UAE and Saudi Arabia are different countries? Unless of course he’s fully aware but is trying to push his paper’s anti-City agenda?

So which is it Barney? Are you a thick twat that doesn’t know basic geography, or a racist **** that doesn’t want ‘Arab money’ in football?

I bet the Guardian changes its rhetoric quite quickly if Saudis or Qataris buy our disgusting neighbours.

No, Roger Mellie was funny.

Ronay is an ignorant prick. How can someone writing for a broadsheet not understand that the UAE and Saudi Arabia are different countries? Unless of course he’s fully aware but is trying to push his paper’s anti-City agenda?

So which is it Barney? Are you a thick twat that doesn’t know basic geography, or a racist **** that doesn’t want ‘Arab money’ in football?

I bet the Guardian changes its rhetoric quite quickly if Saudis or Qataris buy our disgusting neighbours.
Loads on here slag off the Daily Mail and the Sun. Quite rightly too but I wouldn’t wipe my arse on the fucking Guardian. Pretentious twats.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.