Media Discussion - 2023/24

Jordan on the attack again. This time it's directed at City fans as well as the club.

Not going to post the video. It's out there if you want to see it.

View attachment 104980
So, he now decides that we are all cunts and directs hate towards fans who have been through the thick of it. These cunts, sat in their ivory towers, are inciting such hatred that somebody is going to get hurt. Hopefully it’s only him.

They‘re going too far.

Not anymore in my experience, they say they hate Liverpool but when the play us to a man they cheer them on
I work with a dipper season ticket holder, a great bloke. His hatred for the rags far outweighs any problems he has with us. A lot of hate for us is stirred up by social media wankers who have never set foot inside the swamp or Klanfield, and all assisted by the media of course.

Jordan on the attack again. This time it's directed at City fans as well as the club.

Not going to post the video. It's out there if you want to see it.

View attachment 104980
He’ll be in the same bin as Harris when we’re proved innocent. Got fuck all else to talk about. Probably trying to manufacture Chelsea as his new thing to talk shite about.

He’ll be in the same bin as Harris when we’re proved innocent. Got fuck all else to talk about. Probably trying to manufacture Chelsea as his new thing to talk shite about.
All about the narrative these twats are pushing. All I've heard regarding Everton's ( and possibly Forest's) points deduction is how "it's not fair on the fans" , "the fans don't deserve this". Not heard one so called journalist take that angle with us. Then again Everton and forest don't threaten the status quo.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.