Media Discussion - 2023/24

Jordan on the attack again. This time it's directed at City fans as well as the club.

Not going to post the video. It's out there if you want to see it.

View attachment 104980
You're telling me a grown man said/posted this stuff? A grown f**king man?!

A grown man who should know better? He actually took the time to say/post garbage like that? He said/posted THAT instead of using his time to do something positive/useful like helping old folks or picking litter or volunteering at a food bank?

And what makes it worse, some organisation which also should know better is paying him to come up with such puerile nonsense?

A grown f**king man?!

Blimey Charlie, what a world.. Beam me up, Scotty..

So, he now decides that we are all cunts and directs hate towards fans who have been through the thick of it. These cunts, sat in their ivory towers, are inciting such hatred that somebody is going to get hurt. Hopefully it’s only him.

They‘re going too far.
He's working this Friday afternoon, just in case any blues are at loose end in london before the game..

So, he now decides that we are all cunts and directs hate towards fans who have been through the thick of it. These cunts, sat in their ivory towers, are inciting such hatred that somebody is going to get hurt. Hopefully it’s only him.

They‘re going too far.
Scouse victim mode enabled -:)

Had Talksport on for 5 mins earlier when they were asking is Pep to blame for Phillips - Jordan pipes up that there are many players that Pep has failed - his example LEEROY SANE !!!!!

Sums Jordan up
Lol, with his latest purile rants at us it pretty obvious to me that he still feels a little bruised after having Stephan on last week. He is extremely childish.

“The big FA cup weekend is almost upon us as Manchester City have pretty much a bye as they travel to their perennial bitches Spurs, whilst Manchester United bolstered by the signing of the century in Omar, have a mountain to climb as they travel to the fourth biggest team in the entire country of Wales”

I never listen to Talkshite and only get to hear stuff that blues post on here ..but I do think that the orange faced **** Jordan is just a bitter twat.
He nearly bankrupted Palace because he knows fuck all about running a football club yet he continuously rants about us even though we are the best run club in world football..he calls us a manufactured club a Frankenstein club and slags off our fans conveniently forgetting that we were a very well supported club when we were at our lowest point in our history.
If he thinks that Palace fans are better because they have a fucking drum and call themselves ultras he's even more stupid than I gave him credit for.
Saying we have a bad atmosphere because we are entitled fans ...fuck me the rags, dippers, arselona and spuds are the most entitled fans on the fucking planet.
I'm sure Jordan gets bits of his stories etc from reading Blue moon etc..if so I hope he reads this...Jordan you are a fucking sad **** and I hope you suffer with every trophy we win .

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.