Media Discussion - 2023/24

Status
Not open for further replies.
I never listen to Talkshite and only get to hear stuff that blues post on here ..but I do think that the orange faced **** Jordan is just a bitter twat.
He nearly bankrupted Palace because he knows fuck all about running a football club yet he continuously rants about us even though we are the best run club in world football..he calls us a manufactured club a Frankenstein club and slags off our fans conveniently forgetting that we were a very well supported club when we were at our lowest point in our history.
If he thinks that Palace fans are better because they have a fucking drum and call themselves ultras he's even more stupid than I gave him credit for.
Saying we have a bad atmosphere because we are entitled fans ...fuck me the rags, dippers, arselona and spuds are the most entitled fans on the fucking planet.
I'm sure Jordan gets bits of his stories etc from reading Blue moon etc..if so I hope he reads this...Jordan you are a fucking sad **** and I hope you suffer with every trophy we win .
He looks like he should be on Gogglebox

Ok am I missing something ? Why are the media calling the league cup just that, and not the carhaboo cup ? The bbc have just done it and I have heard other media outlets doing it as well. Has it reverted back to being called the league cup and i haven't been told/ totally missed the story ???
It's so it looks good if the dippers win it and it will be proclaimed to be harder to win than the Premier League

Ok am I missing something ? Why are the media calling the league cup just that, and not the carhaboo cup ? The bbc have just done it and I have heard other media outlets doing it as well. Has it reverted back to being called the league cup and i haven't been told/ totally missed the story ???
Last year when the rags won it the media simply called it "the cup" as if it was the only one worth winning.

I see Martin Samuel is pushing the agenda that City are ‘state owned’ with regularity now in The Times. He’s done it again this morning, and did it last Sunday in his articles. I did wonder how long he’d last when he moved there.
Our one and only ally in the media...seemingly breaking and now becoming a puppet to his bosses. Oh well we survived without him and we'll continue to do so,disappointing nonetheless.

Jordan on the attack again. This time it's directed at City fans as well as the club.

Not going to post the video. It's out there if you want to see it.

View attachment 104980
Dissing Chelsea fans whilst he lives in London is a tad risky let alone if he was living in Manchester. I wouldn't be dining out in a restaurant anytime soon if I was him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.