Media Discussion - 2023/24

Status
Not open for further replies.
They are full of shit, I’m surprised City haven’t been blamed for the War of the Roses yet…
All negativity roads lead to City, it’s fuckin pathetic…!!!!!
It’s gotten so bad now. What next? Blamed for the post office scandal? Covid Vaccines, Knife crime?

I have a theory that the media know behind closed doors that we are not being charged so the rival tribal pettiness come out and that’s why we get negative story after negative story.

Cheat should be changed to Teach as these fuckers will soon be getting a lesson on how City boil piss to the extreme once exonerated.

Last edited:
It’s gotten so bad now. What next? Blamed for the post office scandal? Covid Vaccines?
Knife crime?

I have a theory that the media know behind closed doors that we are not being charged so the rival tribal pettiness come out and that’s why we get negative story after negative story.

Cheat should be changed to Teach as these fuckers will soon be getting a lesson on how City boil piss to the extreme once exonerated.
That’s true, before long it will be………..

IMG_2953.jpeg

INCOMING: Charge 116

View attachment 105087View attachment 105088

Despite being outraged by Brentford's goal, Nottingham Forest are technically the worst offenders in the study by the Athletic - though bizarrely, Nuno Espirito Santo's side have only had two attacking free kicks, with the team moving the ball once from both scenarios.

The biggest culprits are Premier League champions Manchester City, who have had 20 attacking free kicks this season, moving the ball eight times.

Among the major sides who have only moved the ball once from a kick are Tottenham (from eight free kicks), Aston Villa (from 11) and Man United (also from 11).

Arsenal and Chelsea are yet to attempt it this season, despite the Blues having 15 attacking free kicks thus far.

WTF! ¯⁠\⁠_⁠(⁠⊙⁠_⁠ʖ⁠⊙⁠)⁠_⁠/⁠¯

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/f...am-Forest-two-major-sides-attempt-season.html
Interesting. Said fucking nobody.

It's from an Athletic article, and apparently someone did watch every single free kick.

I'd agree that the foam bit is different - but it does not surprise me that our players move the ball (the article did show examples).
So Forest have moved the ball once from 2 free kicks (50%)
And we've done it 8/20. Which is.... 40%

They're full of shit. No wonder they have to near enough give their fanzine away.

So Forest have moved the ball once from 2 free kicks (50%)
And we've done it 8/20. Which is.... 40%

They're full of shit. No wonder they have to near enough give their fanzine away.
Yes.

And there's a chart in The Athletic with Forest at the top, because it's sorted by percentages. Even the Daily Mail article, being linked to says "Despite being outraged by Brentford's goal, Nottingham Forest are technically the worst offenders in the study".

They also apparently spotted another four players moving the foam (ironically one was also a Forest player): "As well as Toney, Niakhate for Forest, Digne for Villa, Trippier for Newcastle, and Yves Bissouma for Tottenham Hotspur have all done similar in the past 12 months."

And, given that someone had to watch hundreds of direct free kicks while compiling the chart, it's likely they had no idea who would turn out to be near the top before deciding to do the article.

1706194015018.png

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.