Media Discussion - 2023/24

Status
Not open for further replies.
I hope so. Despicable human.
Not sure his replacement will be any better. Think Ceferin bends whichever way he thinks will keep him in power and this may play out very badly for UEFA. Don't trust the guy but at least his motives are clear - self interest. If Gill gets in or someone of his ilk think it will be protect the European old guard.

How the fuck do they know. Have they reviewed every game and free kick. I have never seen one of our players move the ball like Toney did and the spray stuff which is blatant cheating.
They are full of shit, I’m surprised City haven’t been blamed for the War of the Roses yet…
All negativity roads lead to City, it’s fuckin pathetic…!!!!!

I have spoken with the UEFA President about an issue that arose during the last UEFA Executive Committee meeting in Hamburg. It relates to amendments to the UEFA Statutes which are to be voted on at the next UEFA Congress which is in Paris next month. Proposed changes, if approved, will allow the UEFA President to stand to be elected again after his current mandate, which according to the current UEFA Statutes should have been the UEFA's President's last.
Despite having expressed my deepest concern and total disapproval, the UEFA President does not consider there to be any legal issues with the proposed changes, let alone any moral or ethical ones, and he intends to move forward regardless in pursuit of his personal aspirations.
Ironically, it was the UEFA President himself that proposed and launched a set of reforms in 2017 which were introduced to prevent such a possibility. These rules were designed to protect UEFA and European football from the
'bad governance' which for years had unfortunately been the 'modus operandi of what is often referred to as the 'old system' of football governance. The reforms were to football's great credit, and that of the UEFA President. His shift away from these values is beyond comprehension.
I fully appreciate that nothing is ideal, let alone myself, and at times compromises may be necessary. However, being party to this would go against all the principles and values I wholeheartedly believe in and stand for. I am not trying to be some sort of hero, especially as I am not alone in my thinking here.
During the past 3 years, my relationship and collaboration with the UEFA President, and all my colleagues at UEFA, has been excellent. I am thankful for this, and I wish them all the best.
It is with sorrow, and a heavy heart, I have no option but to leave UEFA.

Zvonimir Boban
This Ceferin plan revealed to extend his stay as UEFA's chief might explain his recent comments to the Telegraph. Trying to appeal more to the other European club's by speaking out against City?

How the fuck do they know. Have they reviewed every game and free kick. I have never seen one of our players move the ball like Toney did and the spray stuff which is blatant cheating.
It's from an Athletic article, and apparently someone did watch every single free kick.

I'd agree that the foam bit is different - but it does not surprise me that our players move the ball (the article did show examples).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.