Media Discussion - 2023/24

Status
Not open for further replies.
After watching the Guardiola press conference for the Spurs game, YouTube suggested this little gem for me.

I don't know who the guy is, but it's great to see Guardiola come alive when he gets some questions that aren't the usual stupid looking-for-a-headline garbage from the press.

I’m pmsl when Pep said - his wife chooses which clothes he wears before a game, I didn’t know this of Pep, on my way to work so many thanks for posting this vid, gotta say one of his best interviews yet. Btw up the blues for tonite.

After watching the Guardiola press conference for the Spurs game, YouTube suggested this little gem for me.

I don't know who the guy is, but it's great to see Guardiola come alive when he gets some questions that aren't the usual stupid looking-for-a-headline garbage from the press.

Incredible !!!

It’s a disgrace that he has to put up with the atrocious rabble each week & their pathetic leading questions.

Spitting image summed them up perfectly.

73CB9AF1-7DD7-42F3-9070-EB1B85ED9E1B.jpeg

Thanks for sharing mate and yes, you're spot on, there is a huge difference in Pep when he is asked interesting and sensible questions, rather than the deliberately provocative nonsense he usually gets in press conferences. I cringe on behalf of some of those so called journalists, who have the opportunity to engage with one of the greatest managers of all time and waste that opportunity to ask click bait generating soundbites or shoe horn in references to their own clubs.

Last edited:
I see united's PR unit (bbc breakfast) are out again !
It's Friday night yet , quick word about Bournemouth winning last night , then 10mins about Newport v United, a game thats on a Sunday. Also still managing to talk with a Newport player that's a United fan !

It's Friday night yet , quick word about Bournemouth winning last night , then 10mins about Newport v United, a game thats on a Sunday. Also still managing to talk with a Newport player that's a United fan !
Just watched that shameless

Our game is on ITV.
Their game is on BBC
Which one do you expect the BBC to promote?

Reactions: CC1
Who's this Freddie Pie from fuckin 'city xtra'?.....him/that site supposed to be blues?......his 'player touted fer loan to la liga 26mins after signing' headline suggests he/that website are a bunch of clickbait cunts....his own article has quotes from our club that our new argentinian blue is to remain at river, ala alvarez, and will join up with city next jan.....then spouts some shite from spain to get his headline!....on our side lads or what? Freddie Pie fuck you & cityxtra! Was that the site that had a fuckin nonce running it as well not long back?
I Was following them for a while but changed that when i realised it was a shit aggregator, click bait BS account.

Sky Sports News had an “International Transfer” show for 30 minutes last night, they had an Italian and German Broadcaster from Sky in their respective countries. They spent virtually the whole of the show talking about the Rags.

It was obvious they had been briefed to say “Manchester United” as many times as possible. It was an absolute disgrace ac they have no money to spend due to their PSR limitations but one of them said they will spend big in the summer, without a rule change or offloading shite players for more than they’re worth, no they won’t.

They want £50m each for Greenwood and Anthony, who in the right mind would even think about paying even half that fee for these 2 wrong uns?

Incredible !!!

It’s a disgrace that he has to put up with the atrocious rabble each week & their pathetic leading questions.

Spitting image summed them up perfectly.

View attachment 105163
Ric you should allow the forum to have an image against the thread titles...can we have the above for the media thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.