Media Discussion - 2023/24

Henry Winter this morning;

"Soft Vicario... Simply not determined or strong enough"

"City fans... Turning up in admirable and very noisy fashion"
I really enjoyed last night's game, thought some of the football was breath taking entertainment and the game could have gone either way until Ake settled it for us.

However, Oliver Holt called the game a painstaking war of attrition. Was I watching a different game?

I really enjoyed last night's game, thought some of the football was breath taking entertainment and the game could have gone either way until Ake settled it for us.

However, Oliver Holt called the game a painstaking war of attrition. Was I watching a different game?
As somebody once remarked Holt has the integrity of a used condom and the insight of a lobotomised amoeba.

Last edited:
Goodbye Jurgen Klopp
Your fake teeth and your fake sirrup
You had no grace and blamed someone
Even when it was your fault

You crawled to scouse from Dortmund
The scousers whispered into your brain
Were the best fans in the world and were never to blame

And It seems to me you ran the scouse like the cheats that try to win.
Never knowing what to cling to when inhalers packed in.
You could have won the quadruple bottled it and never did.

All candles sold out long for you
And your teeth forever live...

Oh such fun with the bbc put a complaint in about saying City are cheating. Surprise surprise it wasnt breaking bbc rules lol
Fucking hell was having fun seeing how many comments will be removed.

I reported this and the bbc said it didnt break any bbc rules. Well bbc just fuck off with your lying corrupt organisation. I've stop playing now this is allowed
The chat function is being moderated by kids in their first grad job who would rather be anywhere in the world than spending their Friday night/Saturday morning fielding complaints from people triggered by anonymous comments.

With all due respect I have no doubt they’d be delighted to know one less person is spamming the inbox with complaints.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.