Media Discussion - 2023/24

That fucking accent

Who's the other who said something like 'he has scored 19 in 40 games so nearly 1 a game lol also accused Pep of making a false bid for Rice.

The standard of journalism is shocking
Talksport idiot getting excited about klanfield red Sox getting to Wembley claimed that Knasher hadn't been given loads of money like Pep.

That fucking accent

Who's the other who said something like 'he has scored 19 in 40 games so nearly 1 a game lol also accused Pep of making a false bid for Rice.

The standard of journalism is shocking
Aluko

Her brother missed a sitter for Ipswich v Maidstone yesterday as well, not relevant at all but thought I'd say anyway lol

Is she though? Who does not speak and occasionally say the wrong word, misuse a phrase etc. Males/females do it all the time, but when it is a women, sad men use it to damn to the individual to question their competence.

I get my words mixed up but than again using words arent my profession. If I kept getting my work wrong I would be sacked. It seems Reddy and Aluko can make mistake after mistake as do others of both sexes and their standard of work is more suited to local radio, if that !

Regardless of sex these people are not a good advert for sports journalists

No mention for Bob Paisley who won 20 major honours for LFC in nine years (same time as Klopp) including six league titles, three European Cups, one UEFA Cup, and three League Cups. Klopp's record is pitiful compared to Paisley. I was privileged to meet him once and, unlike Klopp, Paisley was total class. The modern day sports media has become a laughing stock. I realise this is a different era but to put it into context Pep's record at City is nowhere near Paisley's record at Liverpool.
I’ve seen that “Twenty Major Honours in nine years” on Wiki. Paisley was an excellent manager of his time and a likeable character….but fuck me the 20 MAJOR honours is padded out by including 6 Charity Shields !
He also managed 50 years ago and the game was just a touch simpler in those days.

Dipper friend sent me this,American owned clubs only need apply
They do qualify it by saying first 300 premier league games. As pep has a mere 210 league wins in 286 games, technically he's disqualified from the debate but factually he's pissed all over them , and then some.

If he’s so great then where’s the articles about how they are now fucked!

Nothing but relentlessly positive articles justifying why he’s quitting, all pure fanzine.

When pep goes we’ll be pebble dashed with how he can’t hack it any more. How we only won because we spent the most. How the whole club is fucked and we should expect a rapid decline. How he wasn’t any good anyway, we over achieved because of Omar Berrada etc

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.