Media Discussion - 2023/24

Status
Not open for further replies.
“From catastrophe, cacaphonic joy”

Peter Drury after Gundogan scored the winner. Better than Tyler for me and part of my City tattoo.

I honestly cannot remember that, but gives me an excuse to watch it again. Never get bored of reliving that day.

Daniel Storey, Feb 2024: Troyes FC, had it's own identity before City Football Group bought them. Now they're just a pawn in a subservient machine.

Daniel Storey Feb 2023: Brighton's humble multi-club model turns prospects into superstars.

Clear and fucking obvious.

Just put Soccer Saturday on for the first time in years. I knew they'd got rid of of all the old twats like Thompson, Merson, Le Tissier, Nicholas et al, but it's hard to believe that they managed to replace them with an even bigger bunch of useless morons. At least the FOCs had played at the highest level!

Just put Soccer Saturday on for the first time in years. I knew they'd got rid of of all the old twats like Thompson, Merson, Le Tissier, Nicholas et al, but it's hard to believe that they managed to replace them with an even bigger bunch of useless morons. At least the FOCs had played at the highest level!
Merson is very much still there

Daniel Storey, Feb 2024: Troyes FC, had it's own identity before City Football Group bought them. Now they're just a pawn in a subservient machine.

Daniel Storey Feb 2023: Brighton's humble multi-club model turns prospects into superstars.

Clear and fucking obvious.
Daniel bitter lemons

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.