Media Discussion - 2023/24

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bloody hell Simeone sticking up for Pep and us

Diego Simeone "The world is so full of double standard. If Pep and Manchester city today signs Mbappe for €200 million you would read and hear negative narratives , but when it's our neighbors all is fine it's not oil or Arab money."

"I have to defend Pep who's scrutinized when he makes big money signings. When I look at his club I do not see a man who was bought over a €100 million. Halaand was less than that and obvious now He is above that. I think his philosophy of dominance have confused the world thinking he depends on spending. If He likes He can take a Manchester city academy players and still run away with the league. He has already done that at FC Barcelona with their academy."

"I can assure you it would be a bad day for of us in La Liga if we can wake up to the news of Pep return. "

Diego Simeone "The world is so full of double standard. If Pep and Manchester city today signs Mbappe for €200 million you would read and hear negative narratives , but when it's our neighbors all is fine it's not oil or Arab money."

"I have to defend Pep who's scrutinized when he makes big money signings. When I look at his club I do not see a man who was bought over a €100 million. Halaand was less than that and obvious now He is above that. I think his philosophy of dominance have confused the world thinking he depends on spending. If He likes He can take a Manchester city academy players and still run away with the league. He has already done that at FC Barcelona with their academy."

"I can assure you it would be a bad day for of us in La Liga if we can wake up to the news of Pep return. "

But Tebas doesn’t mind as long as his beloved Real Madrid are winning La Liga and the CL every season.

How's Sam taken the ' my life is better than your' comment by Pep. yesterday? Hopefully as it was meant.

Hang on. I ask him myself.

Sam! Hope you're ok pal and no leftovers from yesterday. You should have asked us the question if it concerns you.

Pep just exposed that he can make money by being a honest man, while the journalists have to manufacture lies and beg for money! (Please sign up for my podcast at 2 bucks a month blah blah blah)

That's why everyone hates the media - bunch of liars!

Is the right answer!

Can't believe the great man has to suffer this kind of moronic babble
I agree it’s like he’s facing a parliamentary inquiry, there’s no need for it , it’s boring it’s repetitive. I think if both pep and us had our way we’d fuck it off completely, the club need to stop worrying about the image grow some town halls , they desperately need us more than we need them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.