Media Discussion - 2023/24

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bloody hell Simeone sticking up for Pep and us

Diego Simeone "The world is so full of double standard. If Pep and Manchester city today signs Mbappe for €200 million you would read and hear negative narratives , but when it's our neighbors all is fine it's not oil or Arab money."

"I have to defend Pep who's scrutinized when he makes big money signings. When I look at his club I do not see a man who was bought over a €100 million. Halaand was less than that and obvious now He is above that. I think his philosophy of dominance have confused the world thinking he depends on spending. If He likes He can take a Manchester city academy players and still run away with the league. He has already done that at FC Barcelona with their academy."

"I can assure you it would be a bad day for of us in La Liga if we can wake up to the news of Pep return. "

Always liked the absolute ****.

I wonder when it’s going to click with the gutter press, Sly Sports and TNT that City are the only team pulling for the PL as far as the European co-efficient is concerned. That 5th place is looking further and further away after the Tarquin’s performance…

I bet Mike Keegan couldn’t wait to write the article and to get it online. I’m surprised he didn’t refer to City as the Noisy Neighbours.

Not only can United not move on from the past, neither can their army of paid Shill Journalists.(Alex Ferguson’s Famous Battle Cry)

View attachment 107775
Our team talk for next week

You won't get the Coach Wreckers on social media highlighting what Klopp said once again about their poor support at Anfield.

View attachment 107849
Most of the moronic keyboard warriors who bang on about atmosphere have never set foot in the Victimdrome.

Last edited:
Can’t remember who came up with the game of reporting comments on BBC HYS but it’s great fun.

Reported a comment after the Brentford game that said “cheats always prosper”

Was rejected as it didn’t break house rules. Escalated it to ask who had been convicted of cheating?

The response
Well done, I think that might be the first documented successful appeal, they usually stonewall all the appeals.

Does make me wonder how Eubank can be so righteous when he killed someone and got away with a slap on the wrist.
Hard to say but he was fined £250 and 6 points, he wasn't speeding and said his car slid on grit on the road when he braked for a corner.

Awful for the dead man's family but sometimes things are just a genuine accident.

Though I think ot would torture me that I had killed a person for the rest of my life, my sister's boyfriend (at the time) killed a child who biked straight out of an unofficial cut from woodland next to a 40moh road and rode straight in front of his car, he cradled him as he died, he was never the same man after that tbh.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.