Media Discussion - 2023/24

Still printing the narrative that Greenwood was CLEARED of Rape NO HE WASN'T despite compelling video footage witnesses withdrew there statements (threatened) the case was dropped and the police did not pursue these witnesses for wasting police time (tax payers money) and the WAG he's involved with was pregnant and knows what side her bread is buttered -millionaire lifestyle no work for the rest of her natural

A little hint. When you ask for a post to be deleted, refer to the various investigations into the club (2014 settled without admitting guilt, 2019 cleared by CAS and 2023/4 merely allegations at this point) so the reference to the club cheating is, firstly, without evidence and possibly libellous, secondly, inflammatory, and, thirdly, off -topic. All of which, I suggest, breach the HYS terms.

That puts the fear of God into the moderators. :)

Also, give yourself a HYS name that suggests a legal background ;)
Rumpole?

Very true there are genuine accidents but to slide on grit to the extent you can kill someone then you aren’t driving according to the conditions

With regard to your sister’s boyfriend that is so tragic and respect to him for that. I can’t imagine what it was like. Thanks for sharing.
In the emergency services the terminology has changed from RTA which was road traffic accidents to RTC which is road traffic collisions, we were told the reason was that they are no such things as "accidents" someone or something caused them.

Can’t remember who came up with the game of reporting comments on BBC HYS but it’s great fun.

Reported a comment after the Brentford game that said “cheats always prosper”

Was rejected as it didn’t break house rules. Escalated it to ask who had been convicted of cheating?

The response
Must start to play this game

That is obciously a fake news story. No such thing as the "UEFA financial report" and the figures are all way out of line when you look at those clubs total financial revenues as published in their accounts. Shirt sales make a very small impact these days.
I wait till they go on sale before I buy a shirt and the last one I purchased with a players name had Tevez on it, and that was bought purely to wind up the local rags.

I thought the same but it’s actually true. However, the figures don’t seem right to me.

It states the figures are combined merchandise and shirt sponsorship ( presumably meaning Puma ). This doesn’t add up for the figure allocated to City as the Puma deal is double what some of the teams above us on the list receive.

So the rags get a cut off Norwich merchandise sales?

I bet Mike Keegan couldn’t wait to write the article and to get it online. I’m surprised he didn’t refer to City as the Noisy Neighbours.

Not only can United not move on from the past, neither can their army of paid Shill Journalists.(Alex Ferguson’s Famous Battle Cry)

View attachment 107775
The dippers haven't got a perch to be knocked off.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.