Media Discussion - 2023/24

Perslow is bitter because despite offering to match the wages he's getting at City, Jack left them because he wanted to win trophies and knew he would win fuck all if he had stayed at Villa.
He's gutted because he can't get his blow up European Cup out anymore and sing about something that happened over 40 years ago.

Notice where they come out Villa have there champs European trophy there so when the camera goes to the teams coming out it lets everyone see what they won 40 years ago!

#bbcfootball
If Wolves make Europe this season, Gary O’Neil should get Manager of the Year. If Rob Edwards keep Luton up then he deserves it. Pep winning the title with 115 charges looming is NOT an achievement.
from Alex, a Wolves fan exiled in Bristol

BBC cunts at it again. If City's media relations lot aren't all over this, then I fucking give up!

Notice where they come out Villa have there champs European trophy there so when the camera goes to the teams coming out it lets everyone see what they won 40 years ago!
Yeah, I've noticed that too, plus quotes from the commentary of the final on a banner plastered one of the stands.

Don't know if it’s already been mentioned on here but wonder how long it will be before sir Ratface has the rags advertising boards moving like City’s :)
I haven’t noticed if any other club has done the same ? It certainly draws your eye to the sponsors logos.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.