Media Discussion - 2023/24

Great innit!

Mansour couldn't have chosen a better fan base to cope with the barrage of lies. We have been through it all. The experience of football hardship has enabled most of us to develop a thick skin.

Dealing with the premier/uefa or any other **** is not a problem for city nor its fans.
Every City fan preparing to go on Twitter to defend our great club

There used to be a webpage on the PL website that related to the Champions League. This page listed all the winners of the Champions League from England. There was a super picture of Salah etc in action. Strangely, not really, this page had not been updated since City's Champions Lesgue win last summer. Being a sad bastard I let the PL know. No reply. I tried again. No reply. I raised a complaint and I was advised the department would update the page. That was a few weeks ago. No change to the page. I contacted them again. Yes, I accept this is a bit sad. However, I want the PL to acknowledge our success bearing mind all the shit since they charged us. Anyway, to spare you any more on this story, I checked the page and currently it is saying the page has gone. Now it's possible they are making the amendments to it. Or, a more cynical view maybe that someone responsible for the PL website doesn't want to acknowledge City's historic achievement. We shall see. Here's the link.

The page is here now:

As you say, it hasn't been updated since we won the Champions League.

Bear in mind most journos grew up in the days when Liverpool won a lot, and also got victimised at Heysel, according to their logic. They feel victims, when in fact their fans are probably the worst in the UK, always the victims. Remember the team bus and no charges? Disgusting!

Bear in mind most journos grew up in the days when Liverpool won a lot, and also got victimised at Heysel, according to their logic. They feel victims, when in fact their fans are probably the worst in the UK, always the victims. Remember the team bus and no charges? Disgusting!
There's no probably about it and, according to a Uefa report they're the worst fans in Europe.

Yes, definitely the agenda for Sky.
Wonder if it's imitating the American "dream" rivalry, where the Big 2 are dominant in a sport e.g. Boston Red Sox against the New York Yankees ?
Having a Big 2, represented by Neville & Carragher, simplifies football for Sky.
Although these 2 pundits and co-commentators will sometimes laud the achievements of other clubs or players, they will show their one-eyed annoyance/anger when their own team get beat or don't get a 50:50 decision.
Perhaps Sky assume newcomers to football can cope easier with an "either/or" option ?
City and Chelsea are certainly the ignored teams, with the latter yesterday, almost ignored in a Cup Final.
Thank god my local Pub doesn't allow the sound when Sky games are on the telly as these 2 toe-rags are all about controversy...
Gary Bury v Jamie Everton, two footballing colossuses

something that appeared on my homepage, I can only concur...

Klopp and Liverpool granted undue Carabao praise by trio of Sky Sports underdog peddlers

See Slimy Salford Stone has to yet again of course inc us in his story about Everton having 10 points deducted to 6. I am sure is he had to do the weather reports for a week to cover someone he would still link our charges into that.
Why we allow this Rag into the ground is still a mystery, no doubt he was the one to ask Pep about the Rags

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.