Media Discussion - 2023/24

Even in a what can be considered positive article about City for once, grown up football journalists working for a national (Rag) tabloid paper still can’t stop himself from having a dig at City and the fans on purpose.

IAN LADYMAN: Amid the excited rattle and hum of another Premier League season finale, Manchester City's inexorable progress to what would be an unprecedented and quite stunning consecutive treble continues almost in silence. This is not a sly dig at the atmosphere at the Etihad. That's for others to debate. Personally, I have never found anything wrong with it. No, it's not that. It's a reference to - I suppose - how a lion hunts. Or how a cobra moves through the grass. Silently. Without fuss. But successfully. Oh so predictably successfully.

Grow up Ladyman, you pathetic ****! Debate? So why bring it up in your article if you’ve never found anything wrong with it? Ignore it!

Even in a what can be considered positive article about City for once, grown up football journalists working for a national (Rag) tabloid paper still can’t stop himself from having a dig at City and the fans on purpose.

IAN LADYMAN: Amid the excited rattle and hum of another Premier League season finale, Manchester City's inexorable progress to what would be an unprecedented and quite stunning consecutive treble continues almost in silence. This is not a sly dig at the atmosphere at the Etihad. That's for others to debate. Personally, I have never found anything wrong with it. No, it's not that. It's a reference to - I suppose - how a lion hunts. Or how a cobra moves through the grass. Silently. Without fuss. But successfully. Oh so predictably successfully.

Grow up Ladyman, you pathetic ****! Debate? So why bring it up in your article if you’ve never found anything wrong with it? Ignore it!
Ladyman is just another journeyman sportswriter (not a journalist) who plays to the crowd for clicks & hits. The Daily Mail absolutely despise us and he he is one of the chief protagonist. In other words, he’s just another twat who hasn’t got an original thought in his head.

IAN LADYMAN: This is not a sly dig at the atmosphere at the Etihad. That's for others to debate.
Good suggestion for AST's next meeting

Thank you very much for taking some time to contact us about our Sky Sports commentators Gary Neville and Jamie Carragher.

We spend a great deal of time and energy selecting our punditry line-ups in our effort to ensure that our customers are enlightened and entertained.

Clearly all pundits have certain affiliations to clubs they played for or support. Some of these are obvious and some less so. With our regular pundits we expect them to analyse and comment in a balanced and unbiased manner but even with them we accept that this can be difficult.

Football supporters are passionate about their teams and I don’t believe we should be seeking to just provide a totally ‘neutral’ coverage because I think that would be less entertaining but also less enlightening.

I am always disappointed to hear a customer has not enjoyed our coverage and we very much take on board all feedback, positive and negative.

Manchester City as a club, are a huge part of my life, Bunnymen being the other. I will quote the Bunnymen here," through the thick and thin". I will love the Blues forever, no matter what. We have been and seen shit. If it comes again I know 30 plus thousand will follow.
What I don't get and I cannot stand is if I post that pricks that ridicule us are not long for this world , my post gets taken down. They are unhinged pricks. I wasn't being abusive just stating an opinion. My family that is Manchester City gets attacked every fucking second by no nothing wankers.
It doesn't bother me. I can see young fans joining all the time. I know we have broken them. What bothers me as a forum there are too many sensitive wankers on here. Fuck Harris ,Roan ,Delooney. The future is blue.

Manchester City as a club, are a huge part of my life, Bunnymen being the other. I will quote the Bunnymen here," through the thick and thin". I will love the Blues forever, no matter what. We have been and seen shit. If it comes again I know 30 plus thousand will follow.
What I don't get and I cannot stand is if I post that pricks that ridicule us are not long for this world , my post gets taken down. They are unhinged pricks. I wasn't being abusive just stating an opinion. My family that is Manchester City gets attacked every fucking second by no nothing wankers.
It doesn't bother me. I can see young fans joining all the time. I know we have broken them. What bothers me as a forum there are too many sensitive wankers on here. Fuck Harris ,Roan ,Delooney. The future is blue.

Well said mate

Reactions: mac

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.