Media Discussion - 2023/24

That tax dodge must be why Arsene Wenger invented the phrase "financial doping." During that period at Arsenal he was the highest paid Manager in the world. I wonder if Rob Harris has ever asked him if was "paid off the books."

Has anyone asked GPC if being given a share of a race horse by a major shareholder was a payment off the books?

A good friend of mine and proper Blue, Simon Hill, has been in journalism for 35-odd years. Did well for himself, presented BBC News24, 5-Live commentary and eventually moved to Oz to be the main anchorman on Fox Sports premier league coverage.

He swears blind that there is no agenda against City. He still sees journalism as a noble profession. He gets pretty worked up when I even suggest his profession might just be dying on the vine. Absolutely refuses to engage in any criticism of his fellow scribes and will not engage in any discussion referring to clickbait.

He's a good, working class Mancunian, great company and dyed in the wool Blue. If he won't see it, then good luck with the rest of 'em.

A good friend of mine and proper Blue, Simon Hill, has been in journalism for 35-odd years. Did well for himself, presented BBC News24, 5-Live commentary and eventually moved to Oz to be the main anchorman on Fox Sports premier league coverage.

He swears blind that there is no agenda against City. He still sees journalism as a noble profession. He gets pretty worked up when I even suggest his profession might just be dying on the vine. Absolutely refuses to engage in any criticism of his fellow scribes and will not engage in any discussion referring to clickbait.

He's a good, working class Mancunian, great company and dyed in the wool Blue. If he won't see it, then good luck with the rest of 'em.
Sounds like a dinosaur

I too am a good, working-class Mancunian and I've been in journalism longer than that.
I actually don't believe there is an agenda against City... there is however a completely irrational cock-sucking devotion to scouse, scum etc - fk knows why.
SEO 'experts' have their reasoning and it is hard to deny the popularity of the rat-bastards.
Just proves 99 per cent of people can't tell Stork from butter.
They are, as ever, confusing quality with quantity.
I have asked... they are the bigger draw, reader-wise, click wise etc - it cannot be denied.

However, not so much now... things are turning - it's glacial but happening.

Now watch some trumped-up charges attempt to hobble that progress.

I like Simon Hill & he’s had a good career & been rewarded as he’s climbed the journalistic ladder & he probably believes what he’s said.

Ladyboy's latest scribblings - make of it what you will:

View attachment 108634
Reading it in full is better for context and I think it's more than fair reflection of where we are and how much better than the rest we are.
He certainly bigs up Peps legacy against Klopp leaving behind fist pumping.
I agree with the story underneath as well.

Jim White Tie GIF - Jim White Tie Yellow Tie - Discover & Share GIFs

Here is another, even Simon Jordan was cringing when White defends Journalists credibility and morals.

Some are decent and excellent at their jobs, I would say at the present time that sadly it's a tiny minority.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.