Media Discussion - 2023/24

Am I missing something? How does building a plant in Belgium help UK exports?
Just an extraordinary coincidence that INEOS has had highly visible presence at Tory conferences, Ratcliffe has lobbied senior tories about softening their policy on fracking, and union busting, and avoiding pollution regulations (mostly EU ones - and guess who was a huge brexit supporter).
Avoids tax here but is trying to get taxpayers money to rebuild the infrastructure at his latest grubby little project in Trafford.
Proper Tory material.

Colour me surprised by the image attached by the BBC in their story about blue cards and dissent.View attachment 108746
But Simon wouldn't open HYS for the oncoming onslaught of Bruno Rat for cheating the Premier League and World Football, yet if City need an audience of rotten veg throwers he sits there wanking his dad off in ecstasy at the red tsunami that vent their spleen at one of his pieces.
I so want to TWAT the prick

But Simon wouldn't open HYS for the oncoming onslaught of Bruno Rat for cheating the Premier League and World Football, yet if City need an audience of rotten veg throwers he sits there wanking his dad off in ecstasy at the red tsunami that vent their spleen at one of his pieces.
I so want to TWAT the prick
I agree with every word of this and wish I'd wrote it myself

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.