Media Discussion - 2023/24

Status
Not open for further replies.
Seriously City, why have you not yet banned Stone from the ground.
It’s pathetic and predictable he has chosen to use that image. Enough is enough, tell him to fuck off and continue working for the Rags and tell the BBC he is no longer welcome

Just a small point, Stone wouldn't be the person who chooses the picture or the headline.

Usually a sub-editor for the headline and someone junior who compiles all the pictures.

Just an extraordinary coincidence that INEOS has had highly visible presence at Tory conferences, Ratcliffe has lobbied senior tories about softening their policy on fracking, and union busting, and avoiding pollution regulations (mostly EU ones - and guess who was a huge brexit supporter).
Avoids tax here but is trying to get taxpayers money to rebuild the infrastructure at his latest grubby little project in Trafford.
Proper Tory material.
I translate all that as symbolising him as a tramp. All that money off shore yet he comes to the tax payer with a beginning bowl. The fecker should know he can’t carry his wealth into his grave unless he thinks he is pharaoh!

Apparently it's because we're scared of attracting attention - according to some on here. It's what they want!
Ignoring it is doing wonders.
I'm one of them although it has nothing to with being scared, it simply would not work.
First Simon Stone won't have picked that photograph.
Second the bbc would spin the propaganda out for months about how he has been victimised.
Third a ban wouldn't stop them printing shit, it would simply encourage them to print more.
Fourth, I made the point about Fulham doing the Fernandez vid. I doubt many people saw that until Ten Bob kicked off and every media outlet then covered it. He should have kept his gob shut.

I'm one of them although it has nothing to with being scared, it simply would not work.
First Simon Stone won't have picked that photograph.
Second the bbc would spin the propaganda out for months about how he has been victimised.
Third a ban wouldn't stop them printing shit, it would simply encourage them to print more.
Fourth, I made the point about Fulham doing the Fernandez vid. I doubt many people saw that until Ten Bob kicked off and every media outlet then covered it. He should have kept his gob shut.
Fifth, I disagree - if done intelligently, selectively and well.

Can’t wait to see the reaction to Scruffy Jim setting up a rig on both the Centre Circle and Carrington to frack both sites as he owns the drilling rights to both…

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.