Media Discussion - 2023/24

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just a small point, Stone wouldn't be the person who chooses the picture or the headline.

Usually a sub-editor for the headline and someone junior who compiles all the pictures.
I get that but surely there must come a point in any self respecting journalists career where they point out to the headline writer/photo selector that they (in this case Stone) are expected to form a working relationship with City and by repeatedly using negative images/headlines they are undermining his credibility as a journalist and, as a consequence, every time he asks a question Pep's eyes glaze over and, as if by magic, the words 'I think you're a twat' appear on his forehead.

Full page spread in todays Times sports section on Omar Berrada , scum transfer supremo….
who?
He rarely if ever got a mention when he was with us. He’s getting full page spreads and regular articles on him now he’s at the rags. Surprised? No, me neither.

Just a small point, Stone wouldn't be the person who chooses the picture or the headline.

Usually a sub-editor for the headline and someone junior who compiles all the pictures.
Whether or not some other individual is responsible for the bias makes no difference, we should still ban Stone from entering our ground.

I'm done with this media bullshit, especially the so-called Impartial BBC. The best team in world football play in Manchester and they treat us like some fooking joke to be laughed at and belittled whenever they can.

Last edited:
Full page spread in todays Times sports section on Omar Berrada , scum transfer supremo….
who?

He was that good no fcuker in the media had heard of him or mentioned him in our success! If they took our tea lady they'd be a full page on how she is the best tea lady ever how she went all around the world to fine the perfect cuppa!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.