Media Discussion - 2023/24

Daniel sturridge ain't blessed with a lot of brain cells. Lovely story of dipper brother in law chauffeuring him n wio wobble gob around Manchester for photo shoots a few years ago. Ferdinand very professional and polite, sturridge proper up himself and slagging off our Jürgen da Jarman, big style.

The brother in law was seething at the simpletons unflattering thoughts on the slaughterers and herr bingo. Lovely stuff.
He's the type that can't toe the party line cos his ego won't allow it. A stupid loose cannon.
How he got a TV gig is a mystery to me... and his agent.

They know, like we know this issue
isn't expected to be concluded until next year and by then the Pep - Klopp debate will be irrelevant. The majority of the charges relate to the period 2009 until 2018 whilst Klopp began his tenure in 2015 and Pep in 2016 the trophy count is 16 to 8 in Peps favour. What doesn't seem to be recognised within all this is a domestic treble and the true treble great achievements and even if the first 2 trophies that fall within the time range are taken off, Pep/City are still way ahead.Even though Wright acknowledged Pep/City and maybe fell short of backing them the 115 diversion tactic gave him the get out of jail card as not being the one who went on record as the pundit who backed Pep and Manchester City.

Palmer doing OK in a shit team
Sterling doing OK in a shit team
Jesus doing fuck all in a shit club

None of those 3 get in our first choice team. £150m in Citys bank. Sack the board.
Out of those three though, i wish we had Palmer back.

He's young and is looking good and unlike the others, we didn't see the best of him!

I agree that he's not in our best 11 but we've seen what he could do, even at the beginning of the season, so i reckon he'd definitely have contributed this season.

All of it. He has no knowledge of the charges against the club apart from media spin. He is an Arsenal fan so just like Carragher and Neville is quite happy to talk shit about city but not any other club.

He has no right to drag Pep’s reputation into the mix either.

He should not be allowed to say anything unless he is willing to call out other clubs for erm bending the rules! Or has factual evidence of the club breaking the rules.

Don’t see why anyone can be happy with his assassination of what pep and the players have achieved. We are not cheats and it has been proved at CAS. Didn’t hear him mention that no evidence of wrongdoing was not established 12 times. Did you?

So yes it wasn’t a fair report on city. It was another attempt to discredit our achievements. Viewers should have all the facts available! They were not given sufficient information on Ian’s opinion of the charges. They were given a one sided argument that what City has achieved is not legitimate and no one including pep should be praised for their efforts on the pitch….well not until the charges are proven or disproven. Again, what about CAS! Did that not happen?

So the “elephant” in the room Ian is that City have already been cleared of pretty much the same charges at CAS but it’s conveniently ignored.

Fair and balance with context or not at all.
exactly

I don't get Ian Wright. He has two sons and a granson who all played for City he always seems to have a bee in his bonet about us though. I remember in the run in when City had to win the last 14 matches of the season to win the league. He actually stated that he wanted Liverpool to win the title. Why? What link does he have to them? I find him very strange.
he’s an imbecile

I don't get Ian Wright. He has two sons and a granson who all played for City he always seems to have a bee in his bonet about us though. I remember in the run in when City had to win the last 14 matches of the season to win the league. He actually stated that he wanted Liverpool to win the title. Why? What link does he have to them? I find him very strange.
Still bitter about Erik Nixon cuffing him maybe

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.