Media Discussion - 2023/24

"What do you think of Liverpool's performance Ian?"
"Well, I thought they played great, but we can't really rejoice in their team effort or Klopp's skill as a manager until somebody starts to mention the elephant in the room: you know, the hacking of City's database - something which you might believe didn't happen as it's hardly ever been mentioned in the media. And don't forget the £50 million that was written off their books for a stadium that never had a single foot of foundations dug up."
Or the elephant in the room is why do livarpool have an exceptional season or two then drop off a cliff and end up in the Europa league then the following season add 20 points to their poor season before. Some fecking elephant that;-)

I don't get Ian Wright. He has two sons and a granson who all played for City he always seems to have a bee in his bonet about us though. I remember in the run in when City had to win the last 14 matches of the season to win the league. He actually stated that he wanted Liverpool to win the title. Why? What link does he have to them? I find him very strange.
You don’t remember him saying that we “mugged his lad off”?
A bitter **** because we didn’t offer SWP the contract he thought we should.

I don't get Ian Wright. He has two sons and a granson who all played for City he always seems to have a bee in his bonet about us though. I remember in the run in when City had to win the last 14 matches of the season to win the league. He actually stated that he wanted Liverpool to win the title. Why? What link does he have to them? I find him very strange.
Annoying when pundits are so biased.
I remember Shaka Hislop saying "I must admit, I don't like Manchester City" on ESPN

Last edited:
Out of those three though, i wish we had Palmer back.

He's young and is looking good and unlike the others, we didn't see the best of him!

I agree that he's not in our best 11 but we've seen what he could do, even at the beginning of the season, so i reckon he'd definitely have contributed this season.
Rather him than Doku on the wing.

Last edited:
Palmer doing OK in a shit team
Sterling doing OK in a shit team
Jesus doing fuck all in a shit club

None of those 3 get in our first choice team. £150m in Citys bank. Sack the board.
But crucially they would make our squad better. They will be enough to take us through the first rounds of domestic cups and possibly 14 games of the prem. Gives the first 11 a crucial rest. Not having a big enough squad means you def lose crucial players too early. Rodri will need a year off soon for e.g.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.