Media Discussion - 2023/24

100 % correct.

I don’t want his flowery words after he has just said the charges will ruin what pep and the players have achieved. The fucking elephant in the room nonsense.

If he is going to mention issues off the pitch then it’s only fair he does it with every club. It doesn’t happen, I find it disingenuous.

Not just Wright tho all of the “robots” act the same when it comes to city. We are seen as cheats who will get praise but only after the charges is brought up to tarnish us with.

The biggest turnabout is McCoist. He was always positive about city but as soon as the charges came out turned 360 and now mentions it every time he says anything good about how the club is performing on the pitch. It’s just not needed and should be referenced with Cas who found us not guilty while discussing the premier case.
"What do you think of Liverpool's performance Ian?"
"Well, I thought they played great, but we can't really rejoice in their team effort or Klopp's skill as a manager until somebody starts to mention the elephant in the room: you know, the hacking of City's database - something which you might believe didn't happen as it's hardly ever been mentioned in the media. And don't forget the £50 million that was written off their books for a stadium that never had a single foot of foundations dug up."

"What do you think of Liverpool's performance Ian?"
"Well, I thought they played great, but we can't really rejoice in their team effort or Klopp's skill as a manager until somebody starts to mention the elephant in the room: you know, the hacking of City's database - something which you might believe didn't happen as it's hardly ever been mentioned in the media. And don't forget the £50 million that was written off their books for a stadium that never had a single foot of foundations dug up."
Lol
Yea something like that.

It would never happen in a million years.

We shouldn’t accept it either.

BBC app currently running a “World Class” Palmer feature which in fairness doesn’t read as frenzied as the “world class” Jesus stories of last season. But what amazes me there is no reference to the incredible business we did in terms of transfer fee for this lad who joined us for nowt as a 6 year old…. Unusual for a city story that money isn’t referenced ffs pathetic
Palmer doing OK in a shit team
Sterling doing OK in a shit team
Jesus doing fuck all in a shit club

None of those 3 get in our first choice team. £150m in Citys bank. Sack the board.

Lol
Yea something like that.

It would never happen in a million years.

We shouldn’t accept it either.
The real bullshit is we know that even if we're cleared, the media will always be harking back to the 'the last remaining elephant in the room that was shot dead for its tusks by an evil poacher wearing a Manchester City kit.'

If Mr Wright could explain or even name one single fkin charge then I would have no issue....as it goes he presents it like it's 115 x what Everton were done for....that is not good enough.
the premier leaue have fucked up big style if they stand by this 115 bollocks, we'll take em to the fuckin cleaners asking them to prove every one of them, theyre gonna have to back track which will make em look silly, 115 my fuckin arse, they put it out there, now fuckin prove em you cunts

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.