Media Discussion - 2023/24

Last edited:
Don't you think the fact that he is English, also has something to do with him being put on such a pedestal ?
Whether you rate him or not, he is one of the first names on the England team sheet.
With Henderson & Phillips both being non-contenders, he should be the England anchor midfield player for the next several years.
He still is nowhere near Rodri, but who is ?
Exactly. I suppose the Arse are delighted they have some one who can shore up to a reasonably high level, but the RDAHMeedya go into 'overdrive' when they have an English player who they instantly try to crowbar into a Ballon d'Or nomination. I doubt he will get to Rodri's level at any time in his career. But, the English meedya will continue to portray the lad as the amalgam of Gundog 'n Rodri in just the one shirt.

talksport just had some rag female with an annoying as fk voice on talking about the city documentary and yes she is an empty seat counter the sad fkk, even with it being a female the sound of her voice made me want to smash her face in...
We dont matter to them but they watch our documentary....I wouldnt watch one about them winning a treble, although hopefully wont ever have to make that choice.

Whilst browsing X/web I came across a piece from the US iirc about ‘what happens when City start losing, they already have only the 6th highest attendance in the PL’

I wonder… could it be anything to do with City (currently) having only the 6th highest capacity in the PL.

It’s not hard to work out, but hey why stop facts getting in the way of a dig at City

The Forest fan is really full of his own self importance now. People who were once nothing, and still are in reality, become like this when they become famous and rich. They make things up like ‘Goldbridge Saves Football’ to convince themselves they really are as important and as influential as they think they are, but in reality they still aren’t. The Forest fan, who’d become a United fan for fame and money, is a ****, and will always be a ****.

IMG_0767.jpeg

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.